Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Apparently he's been gagging for Soft noodle and a carton of curry from the Hot wok.

I don't harbour any ill feeling towards him at all,actually didn't mind seeing him Wednesday.

Rather the higher ups at the club showing a united front at this moment in time.
To be fair, nobody stopped any board member from attending games. They chose to - very publicly - stop going.

I've always wondered, why did Usmanov/Moshiri want to buy us and get us successful albeit spending/wasting a fortune?

Was it in pettiness in spite of Stan Kroenke not willing to sell his shares to him?

I do agree but what always gets me is that why not actually put a proper setup in place and then try and challenge Arsenal and make them look silly if you are that pissed off with them?

They tried to, Brands and the Russian fella who as highly regarded in the financial sector.

The latter explained in an interview that Kenwright disagreed with him wanted to make the club have a global presence. He resigned soon after.

Bill has his acolytes on the board," explains a former Everton insider.
"Sources reveal Ryazantsev's attempts to move the club forward while on the board were met by what was perceived as Kenwright intransigence.

'Sasha wanted to go from local to global, away from the image of the People's Club but felt he couldn't get Bill to agree,' Sportsmail is told."

They tried to, Brands and the Russian fella who as highly regarded in the financial sector.

The latter explained in an interview that Kenwright disagreed with him wanted to make the club have a global presence. He resigned soon after.

Bill has his acolytes on the board," explains a former Everton insider.
"Sources reveal Ryazantsev's attempts to move the club forward while on the board were met by what was perceived as Kenwright intransigence.

'Sasha wanted to go from local to global, away from the image of the People's Club but felt he couldn't get Bill to agree,' Sportsmail is told."
Kinda their own fault for letting him have that much control, he should never have been blocking stuff like that.

Kinda their own fault for letting him have that much control, he should never have been blocking stuff like that.

I think it's obvious the only reason he let us be sold to them was solely because he was able to have full control still.

It's such a shame that even after his passing we're still always going to look adversely to his tenure, despite all the genuinely nice things he did for those close to him and those he met.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back