Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Yes I agree with all of that. I think this seems more routed than just angry at being cut out.

Want to know why i think so too mate?

They aren't running one story that all are by and large on the same topic with, but notable different areas of Moshiri being attacked - almost like someone has written down ten points and then emailed 2-3 separate points to each individual journalist

Not saying I want Dyche, but doesn't he have a release clause (£2m). If so, and we met that clause, it would be down to whether or not we could speak to him.
The rumour upon rumour is very annoying. 3 points today would help my state of mind though!

I know mate, it is bewildering all this speculation, Moshiri indicated disclosure would be soon but how soon is soon???????????

They aren't running one story that all are by and large on the same topic with, but notable different areas of Moshiri being attacked - almost like someone has written down ten points and then emailed 2-3 separate points to each individual journalist

People will laugh at things like this calling It rubbish whilst they ignore the leaked emails which prove this has gone on for years.

Even things like club employees ringing 909/talksport pretending to be fans to defend Kenwright. It’s happened over & over again.

Yes there's too much going on at once currently. We will never know what was agreed at the first meeting, and Moshiri may well have assured Kenwright he wouldn't get rid of him out of the club until he was ready as a pre-condition of agreeing the sale. Or maybe Kenwright has had a change of heart?

As I've said from the start, the stuff around Simeone was a big game changer. Not because I thought we would get him, but because Moshiri had it leaked and it wasn't as quashed in the wider media and by Madrid as I thought it would be. For us to even be entertained as any kind of viable option, Everton would have to look radically different to not just what it does now, but also in all likelyhood probably looking different to just Moshiri alone.

Yes there's too much going on at once currently. We will never know what was agreed at the first meeting, and Moshiri may well have assured Kenwright he wouldn't get rid of him out of the club until he was ready as a pre-condition of agreeing the sale. Or maybe Kenwright has had a change of heart?

As I've said from the start, the stuff around Simeone was a big game changer. Not because I thought we would get him, but because Moshiri had it leaked and it wasn't as quashed in the wider media and by Madrid as I thought it would be. For us to even be entertained as any kind of viable option, Everton would have to look radically different to not just what it does now, but also in all likelyhood probably looking different to just Moshiri alone.

I think the next 6-9 months is going to be a very very interesting time off field mate

In a dispute between Moshiri and Kenwright, there will, ultimately be only one winner.
As far as running the club goes, Moshiri has plainly made mistakes and has also shown himself to be a bit naive, but he ain't stupid.

Bill the peoples champion.

While he is still at the club he will be trying to keep control.

We would have been better doing a clean break and removed Woods, Kenwright and Elstone when Moshiri acquaired the club.

Bill the peoples champion.

While he is still at the club he will be trying to keep control.

We would have been better doing a clean break and removed Woods, Kenwright and Elstone when Moshiri acquaired the club.

Yea, probably, but given Kenwright and Woods ( probably via Earl too ), were calling the shots, then that wasn't an option.
They didn't have to sell, so they were holding all the aces.

Moshiri has hopefully woken up & realised he’s being made to look like a mug.

He needs to show his teeth now. Complete sweep from top to bottom.

Give Billy bulls1t any honoury post by all means, but get him off the board & his cronies out of the club. Ideally before January. Get the new manager in with time for him to clear out the dross & bring some quality in.

...the fear is that this manifests itself on the pitch. The Boardroom battle might be almost welcome but we are in a mess playing wise, let’s hope this isn’t the start of a perfect storm.

I feel like its already spilled onto the pitch if am honest, the mess from the top has well and truly derailed the team in my opinion....

Lack of clarity and direction is definitely hurting everyone now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back