Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He’s broke it to White again! Absolute amateurish clown. Bail please Farhad.

His need to use Jim White as his personal spokesman concerns me, not a peep of this on the official site but he's happy to let Jim tweet to his hearts content.

I still cling to the hope he is our saviour but I have serious doubts.

Maybe he is the one that needs to see a psychiatrist.

Yerrrrrs we've just been compared to Milan by the SuperFans

Gooooooooooooooooooal

There is also a lot of people on here that need some pills to counteract the mood swings. If this was easy you would have 20 clubs all with a chance of winning the league, it is not a task that you can follow a manual step by step and you become league champions. Many are not taking in to account whether we can attract the type of players/managers we would all like. Standard response if we don't get them:

We have no money, we are just spending the TV money etc.

Yeah lets blow half a billion on 50 James McCarthy types just to show we have a positive net spend. Whose to say we aren't holding the funds back ready to spend as when the right players become available? It may be true in the end that he wasn't investing his own money but how can anyone tell that is the case for sure now?

Part of the problem is we have tried to change too much too soon. Moshiri is accountable for bringing in the bloke who found some cheap diamonds that allowed Leicester to win the league and Koeman who while he wasn't pulling up trees should have raised the profile of the club a bit to enable us to try for the higher calibre players. Not the worst decisions in the world but then between and the players we bought and positions we didn't get have had a massive knock on effect making it seem the worst decisions ever made by man. Not many people go through life without making mistakes, he should have a chance to get us out of the hole, we tried something, we backed a manager (& DOF) with funds and it didn't work out, we have to start again. Hopefully we can eject half of the board soon as there is obviously gamesmanship going on and that makes it difficult to see who is to blame for this latest manager debacle.

This is not directed just to your post as you are by no means the most negative poster.

Vote changed to disappointed. As a blue, never thought i would see the day when we had Sam Allardyce and Sammy Lee managing/Coaching Everton. That is what Moshiri's billions have brought us.

Will get behind big Sam of course as i am a blue till i die but i am proper disgusted and gutted.

Bleak this,going by efc fans shows how desperate the situation is the players need the proverbial kick up the ars hope allardyce can get improved performance from them taking the piss if Lee comes as well

I miss the days when the majority of the vitriol towards the board was about the arteta money.

I’ve finally had it with Moshiri. This is a disgraceful situation and he has led us here

Right, my vote has changed - his use of Jim White full stop is bad enough, but speaking to him before anything comes out of the club is downright deplorable.

Sack the entire board and take this beaut with you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back