Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The man is an oaf .... I hope he watched that lot across the park the other night and retracts
his dumb statement `we have our own fab four` if he really believes that then we are doomed with this clown

The man is an oaf .... I hope he watched that lot across the park the other night and retracts
his dumb statement `we have our own fab four` if he really believes that then we are doomed with this clown
He's been round Kenwright too long, that's the kind of crap he spouts.
Needs to bin off the dead wood, bring his own people in, then we can judge him.
As it is, we're still crap but with more money....or at least we used to have...

Given the extraordinary leadership qualities of Capt Jags, I reckon he'd be an ideal candidate for internal promotion to Everton's executive, with an eye to a future CEO role.
He's been headhunted by Nike to oversee their shoelace department, on account of his extensive experience in tying his shoelaces during competitive fixtures. When asked for his comment about the imminent move, Jags said "yeah definitely", and I must say I thoroughly agree with his sentiments.

This is what worries me.

Spurs and the RS are backed by proper billionaires.

They could afford to roll the dice until the Sevens came up......(although neither club is actually successful in terms of trophies won).

To quote the estimable @davek we have got the “poorest billionaire in the world”.

I don’t know how often he will be able to roll the dice before his inner Randy Lerner kicks in o_O

Depending on which report you read, either Moshiri and J Henry have similar wealth or Moshiri has slightly more. It’s not really about spending their own money though is it.......

Depending on which report you read, either Moshiri and J Henry have similar wealth or Moshiri has slightly more. It’s not really about spending their own money though is it.......
Circles of influence and the "friends" each keeps is the true value of these guys. Their wealth gets them membership to an exclusive club, the rest is a game of chess, where even a lowly pawn can change the overall balance of power.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back