Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This feller needs to show his mettle in two weeks time and act decisively. Regardless of 8th spot and SA doing what he does to get us there, we cant achieve anything with him and I expect some action if Moshiri is serious about being ambitious.

Protests should be aimed at the owner NOT the manager. Get at him and pressurise him to act for the fans and club's best interests.

a billionaire 'ambitious' owner - who employs and is satisfied with Sam Allardyce and his anti-football.

tells us EVERYTHING and more about our owner.

he knows nothing about OUR football club, and isn't looking at getting to know us either.

Forget protesting Allardyce, protest this feller. Two season's into his tenure we've had one and a half season's worth of muck on the pitch, not a sniff of a cup run, two hopeless managers, £300M thrown down the toilet, no closing the gap to the top of the league and a fantasy stadium scheme.

You mean when we signed Lukaku for £28m.......Just after we had sold Fellaini for £27.5m. Yes Bill really pushed the boat out there didn't he.

Net spend last two Kenwright seasons:

£36.5M

£27.7M

I'm no apologist for Kenwright, but they are the figures.

This feller needs to show his mettle in two weeks time and act decisively. Regardless of 8th spot and SA doing what he does to get us there, we cant achieve anything with him and I expect some action if Moshiri is serious about being ambitious.

Protests should be aimed at the owner NOT the manager. Get at him and pressurise him to act for the fans and club's best interests.
Moshiri seems flimsy to me, how do you go from one minute trying and offering 10 -15 million to get Silva out of Watford and all the due diligence that goes with an appointment like, that to not on the face of it want him a few months when he is a free agent .with Sam I have no doubt we would finish best of the rest next season playing the style we have been playing and basically forfeit the games against the top six .If that what Moshiri wants he will be here next season if his ambitions are to break into the top six he will ditch Sam

Moshiri seems flimsy to me, how do you go from one minute trying and offering 10 -15 million to get Silva out of Watford and all the due diligence that goes with an appointment like, that to not on the face of it want him a few months when he is a free agent .with Sam I have no doubt we would finish best of the rest next season playing the style we have been playing and basically forfeit the games against the top six .If that what Moshiri wants he will be here next season if his ambitions are to break into the top six he will ditch Sam
If he has anything about him he'll ditch Allardyce and take up Silva. That would regain confidence in him lost over the past two years.

I'd have either of them. I want Allardyce out badly. My Silva call was just in terms of Moshiri being consistent: if he desperately wanted him a few months ago then why isn't he bringing him in?
Who doesn’t want fat Sam out mate , yeah he needs to act and act fast , I wouldn’t be surprised if the players played they’re own game mate , they’ve done it before like

I'd have either of them. I want Allardyce out badly. My Silva call was just in terms of Moshiri being consistent: if he desperately wanted him a few months ago then why isn't he bringing him in?

Probably cos football doesnt stand still Dave, its constantly evolving.

Managers that a team in 16th can attract are different than a team finishing 8th can attract.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back