Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
As I said about 4 years ago, he only makes a profit on Everton if we are a successful Premier League Club with a built Stadium.

You can take out the word successful of course, which means he MIGHT get his money back, but we of course need to be a Premier League Club.

We need to be a PL club at BMD before he can think about getting any kind of return on his investment.

probably but i'd assume kenwright the parasite would be attached to any deal so that would obviously be a major deterrence
If a serious buyer comes in Kenwright is history since he can't influence any terms of contract between Moshiri and his client, that's a serious buyer.
If these yanks buy Everton from Moshiri they will put there own people in, but right now not even Mike Ashley would want us.

Rumor mill is US investors reaching out.
I’d be good with that. 100%
I'd be surprised given our circumstances tbh

Unless people are sensing that Moshiri is willing to accept a bargain price to cut his losses

From Moshiri's perspective it would make sense to hold out and cash out with the stadium delivered

I want to know who these chumps are in fine fine detail before we sell.

I dont care how mad Mosh is and terrible at football decisions.

Moshiri has done well by us.

He has spent hundreds of millions of Pounds on players and given us a new stadium on a famous waterfront.

Can he really be blamed for experienced managers with great pedigree performing so poorly?
yes.

Sacking benitez without a replacement ready.

then hiring frank the last day of the transfer window.

Thats major incompetence.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back