Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,284 92.3%

• Total voters

I was rather hoping Mr Moshiri would obtain 75% shares at end of season, but the loan could take ages to sort out in your eyes? That would be a real shame.
Personal opinion is that Pru Trusrtees and EFC will have had preliminaru talks already to negotiate penalty clauses etc _assuming they exist). Could take some time to iron out depending on who digs heels in and how deep. I am a miserable sod so will go with months, but Mr Moshiri will have looked into this before his acquisition.

Back to Mr Moshiri, I reckon the next thing to look out for in the absence of a public announcement is the satisfaction of the Prudential charge.
Reason is that this would be the only potential barrier to exercising the option to purchase the remaining shares of BK, JW, JW Ltd and AA.
So all eyes on Companies House (UK) and Companies Registry (IOM) as Blue Heaven Holdings Ltd should have it's charges removed when options exercised.
How interesting was that?
Very interesting hibbo!

Personal opinion is that Pru Trusrtees and EFC will have had preliminaru talks already to negotiate penalty clauses etc _assuming they exist). Could take some time to iron out depending on who digs heels in and how deep. I am a miserable sod so will go with months, but Mr Moshiri will have looked into this before his acquisition.

Thanks for the info, mate - much appreciated, as always.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back