Ferguson retained as assistant manager - yay or nay

Should Duncan Ferguson continue to be employed as Assistant Manager regardless of managerial appoint

• No

Votes: 234 56.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 180 43.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will keep Duncan around for the inevitable sacking of Benitez and likely give him the role until the end of the season.

Plus if they binned him off as Benitez comes in it would just add fuel to the fire.

He walks away from this now doesn't he?

Isn't that what the legend should do?

youre an ultra Super crazy passionate blue that lectures us everyday about his credentials and you’re welcoming this appointment with open arms yet you expect someone to walk away from their job over the same move ? You can’t even get off your arse to watch them play but you want other people to quit over a manager getting a job that you support , ties me in knots this.

youre an ultra Super crazy passionate blue that lectures us everyday about his credentials and you’re welcoming this appointment with open arms yet you expect someone to walk away from their job over the same move ? You can’t even get off your arse to watch them play but you want other people to quit over a manager getting a job that you support , ties me in knots this.
Harry, none of that is true.

As you were.

Harry, none of that is true.

As you were.
You support the appointment is that true ? So why should he quit ?

for clarity mate I’m not meaning to be snapping I’m just fed up with this , it’s annoying me I’ll be honest and I’m lashing out virtually .

You support the appointment is that true ? So why should he quit ?
I dont actively want this appointment. If the board were intent on two people though - Moyes or Benitez - I'd accept Benitez over Moyes. He's a better manager and he's done less to insult Everton than Moyes.

Admittedly that's Hobson's choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.