Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are. Every club’s accounts are public for you to look up if you want. Doesn’t matter if you want to buy into it or not, the facts are what they are. P&S allows you to operate at a loss of no more than £105m over a 3 year period. Our loss over that period at end of last financial year was £372m. No other club is breaching P&S apart from allegedly City who are also under investigation.
Fair enough, can you advise me on where I'd be best looking into the books of other clubs? If it's really just us then we can't very much cry about it, but the way Forest operated in the last window was extremely sus and I don't think the Toon can realistically be making the kind of money they're spending

But it isn’t in the real world where you can’t just create money out of thin air. If Moshiri kept writing off £100m losses every year continuously he’d eventually run out of money wouldn’t he?
A fair point, but in the real world they have been printing money hand over fist, well at the very least since 2008 and before and even now they are bailing out banks left right and centre while little old Lumpen pay for it and here Everton are, as the Lumpen.

Fair enough, can you advise me on where I'd be best looking into the books of other clubs? If it's really just us then we can't very much cry about it, but the way Forest operated in the last window was extremely sus and I don't think the Toon can realistically be making the kind of money they're spending

Just google “Aston Villa accounts” or whatever. They’re all there.

Forest will be under the microscope if they lose more than £105m over a 3 year period too. Same with Newcastle. Get back to me when that happens and they aren’t punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back