Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been listening on the BBC News channel to Kieran Maguire talking about City's PL investigation.

He's just stated...and I quote..."the most severe judgement could be a points deduction...but I see little chance of that".

This same feller was adamant a few months back that we faced a likely points deduction though.

I stated at the time that this feller is a light entertainer and not a serious analyst - which was challenged by 'certain' posters - and that statement tonight about City having little chance of a points deduction underlines it.

What a 'kin fraud that feller is.

I've just been listening on the BBC News channel to Kieran Maguire talking about City's PL investigation.

He's just stated...and I quote..."the most severe judgement could be a points deduction...but I see little chance of that".

This same feller was adamant a few months back that we faced a likely points deduction though.

I stated at the time that this feller is a light entertainer and not a serious analyst- which was challenged by certain posters - and that statement tonight about City having little chane of a points deduction underlines it.

What a 'kin fraud that feller is.
I stick to a fine 100%, maybe a suspended small points deduction, and maybe some type of transfer ban - going by the rumours of when whatever happens, it was said to be October, but i cant remember where that rumour came from

I stick to a fine 100%, maybe a suspended small points deduction, and maybe some type of transfer ban - going by the rumours of when whatever happens, it was said to be October, but i cant remember where that rumour came from
It was always going to be a massive fine and outside chance of a transfer window ban....but Maguire couldn't help himself. He flogs a podcast and has to see that clawing in money.

He's about as credible and cutting edge as Hawksby and Jacobs....but at least they know they're a couple of spanners.

Don’t you dare spend a penny though Everton!!!

IMG_4374.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back