Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does make you think why every year we change our auditors 🤷‍♂️ also goes back to if we weren't in a proper tight tangle with relegation, would this even be a thing.

It'll be a transfer ban at worst in Jan and next summer which means we need to get this summer 💯 or we is deeper in the do do.

Why would there be a transfer ban for a stadium tax issue?

I'd really like to hear what a football industry expert like Kieran Maguire has to say about this. I'm sure he'll know the implications and how this will likely play out for Everton.

I expect he'll eventually make a comment on this new twist to one of the two biggest governance issues in English football...given that his whole career deals with these matters....

I'd really like to hear what a football industry expert like Kieran Maguire has to say about this. I'm sure he'll know the implications and how this will likely play out for Everton.

I expect he'll eventually make a comment on this new twist to one of the two biggest governance issues in English football...given that his whole career deals with these matters....
you where spot on about him

Our aim in being discerning, has to be beyond the level of the Maupay's of this world - our signings have to be functional and offer value to a squad position, but i dont think we are in any position to picky on the Ward Prowses's or Harrisons of this world - i think wed have a massive job of work to convince them to come here, even the Coventry lad. The only players we are attractive to are ones outside the PL. looking to make that step and that's only after other clubs finish eating.

You can sit here all summer and pick holes in any player - but most wont want to come here anyway and in truth we'd be lucky to get Ward Prowse or Harrison in the room to have a discussion, in reality their needs to be a degree of pragmatism and realism.

We need to be a bit self aware, we're not attractive for players at the moment and we cant throw money at it and we are a hard sell to players who have other options.
There are plenty of footballers in leagues outside of Britain who'd like to play in the Premier League and who would almost certainly
cost less than players of similar ability here; We just have to find them.

you where spot on about him
He's a light entertainer.

Anyone could have spotted that from a mile off.

How he got away with revealing private conversations he claimed he had with Everton officials and still retained his position at Liverpool University I dont know. Is that how Liverpool University operate - allow their staff to place tittle tattle into the public domain....tittle tattle that brings a local and respected instituition into disrepute.

We all know this feller Maguire wouldn't have done it with Liverpool. He calculated that he could get away with it with Everton though.

And here he is today: his theory of Everton's FFP case in tatters - underlining what a sham he is.

Don't worry everyone, the funny GIF boys have assured me everything is going to be fine. FFP, getting sued, takeover, no problem.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or you could be concerned, go with your gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back