Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have yet to add their "stadium expansion/change/regeneration" to their debt so surely they will be nearer 2 Bn by then? We are under 1bn by a small amount admittedly but we are under, arent we?
No idea, I just know ive seen figures of United being around 1 billion in debt and I cant imagine Everton are far off that, more once the Stadium is finished.

The Stadium alone will "cost us" around 800m, plus the 600m or so we already owe Mosh, I wouldnt be throwing around the debt bricks when we live in the glassiest of hours.

No idea, I just know ive seen figures of United being around 1 billion in debt and I cant imagine Everton are far off that, more once the Stadium is finished.

The Stadium alone will "cost us" around 800m, plus the 600m or so we already owe Mosh, I wouldnt be throwing around the debt bricks when we live in the glassiest of hours.
Its a fair point, but not sure we will be quite as much? Not sure how Mosh is "leveraging" his debt to us, but yes we are into him for a fair few large has to be said.

Not really sure if it is feasibly repayable under current conditions even with MSp stumping up more, just seems to sink us further into the more?

Moshiri converted a lot of loans owed to him into shares (equity)

If they sanction us there will be pressure towards City sanction too. So i gather we are safe.
The problem is, if we are sanctioned we'll get relegated, whereas if City get sanctioned it doesn't matter as their reserves could win the league anyway and any financial sanction is meaningless to them.

Quick question from me (apologies if answered)….if P&S / FFP‘s calculations exclude investment in infrastructure which I would imagine any expenditure on the stadium represents, why are we being referred?

I hope this Saudi League is the beginning of the end of FFP but cant see it.

The elite clubs hold too much sway with UEFA who are scared a more competitive/fair system will see the scabs leave for the super league.

He’ll be fine, he’ll sell the stadium off to a third party and lease it back to us. This could be the fast track to liquidation we’ve been looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back