Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that gives me any confidence is City are being investigated as well. They can’t justify anything crazy without hitting them first as they are the worst offenders. And in all likelihood they will not hit City with much so they wouldn’t be able to justify throwing the book at us instead.

The only thing that gives me any confidence is City are being investigated as well. They can’t justify anything crazy without hitting them first as they are the worst offenders. And in all likelihood they will not hit City with much so they wouldn’t be able to justify throwing the book at us instead.
Do you remember when niasse got a three match ban for diving, nobody has been done since,"let's use Everton as an example" someone has got it in for us .

Do you remember when niasse got a three match ban for diving, nobody has been done since,"let's use Everton as an example" someone has got it in for us .
They were trying to do us a favour, and try to maintain the minimum standard of the quality of the league...

Screenshot_20230325_164648_Chrome.webp

Interesting.

Chances of selling diminished yesterday I fear.

I’m harbouring a hope that the losers of the Man Utd bidding war will come after a distressed asset
The chances of the club being sold for/bought at the valuation placed on it by Moshiri are nil.
Only a moron would entertain his valuation.
Ongoing losses, under investigation, massive finance still needed to complete the new stadium, first team needing huge strengthening… I repeat, only a moron would entertain his valuation.

Exactly what I said would happen….the other ‘at risk’ clubs will be sharpening their knives. This isn’t the clubs defending Everton, these clubs are having a go at the PL for not charging us sooner and allowing us to spend to some degree in the summer. These clubs will out as much pressure on the PL as possible

We didn't spend at all in the Summer, we sold a player for £45m though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back