Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Monday’s pre-game protest March, now more than ever, needs to be unequivocally clear…
Moshiri needs to act and clear out the boardroom, appoint interim CEO and non-execs to try and steady the ship… and most of all, he needs to sell up !!

Help get the message across by joining in 💙👍

Attachments

• A9A02998-4185-4A64-B208-4353EC49F6D0.webp
    A9A02998-4185-4A64-B208-4353EC49F6D0.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 55
Are the premier league really gonna deduct points from man city and Everton, cant see it... Then will other clubs get sanctioned? Competition will become me a bit silly
Regardless of sanctions these rules are already making the 'competition' become unbalanced.

All but the protected revenue 6 will start having cyclical performance variations across rolling 3 year periods due to it being impossible to compete even at the lower end of the table with only being allowed to 'lose' 35m per year. Wage and transfer inflation mean that every 3rd or 4th year clubs will be hamstrung and not able to spend, maybe even have to sell an asset, as they skirt the 3-year figure and need to get a net zero or even profit year on the books.

We have seen it this year with ourselves and Leicester. Next year there will be others who have 2 years of loss on the books (no idea on thier actual position but maybe villa, Newcastle?) Then the following year it will be others (Forest, Leeds?).

This cycle will become the norm, and teams will be caught out and relegated. We are just the first to live this due to bad spending, bad timing and bad luck with covid and usm perfect storm.

I agree on this but he isn't keeping us afloat at all, I think thats why he tried to blag MSP into investing.
What we need is him to.sell to someone who can keep us afloat, can.finish the stadium and can put a full new regime in to run the club, this is what I hoped MSP would do, but we need him to sell first.
Another nail in the coffin for your bestie Bill Jung-Un - time for them all to get gone.

We havent even seen the accounts we are being charged with.

Why is that Goat?

Because Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett Baxendale were looking for the perfect opportunity to release when everyone was distracted. Probably during an international game

Yesterday they published the "Everton Way" thing three hours before the Premier League announcement

Its the usual publishing of a stadium related tweet, when bad news (for them) is incoming

They literally do DO THAT

Disgrace. Both Kenwright and Baxendale.

Well someone is paying the bills if isn’t Moshiri, who is it ?

Advance ticket sales of a re run of Blood Brothers, a new range of Jenny and Bill blow up dolls ?
Who is paying the bills? Richarlison, Gordon and Kean, one of them three perhaps, afterall the money had to go somewhere and it wasn't on players in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back