Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing is the appeals process - there isn't a pathway to refer this to CAS apparently, but there is an appeal process baked in, that could further delay this.

If we can push this out until deep in the summer all the better - funny thing is we prob are in profitability for this year.

Wonder what happens if we are relegated the PL can do nothing as they dont have jurisdiction. lol

I think there's an appeal, and there's also arbitration which is different and would be binding before a court ( commission finding isnt') if we reject say fines. Points deductions is to do with our membership to the league and its rules.

re if we are relegated think I saw that "premier leage club" and "relegated club" were defined terms so I assume they'll still be able to fine us.

He already has pulled the plug, see the summer window before last season, plug was pulled and slammed shut ages ago
We’re consistently running at losses and he’s building a stadium, how are we not utterly dependent on him?

Forget about the rights and wrongs, unless he can keep this going there’s a bigger problem than a PL investigation.

Yes. Its literally like a court. There are literally going to be lawyers representing EFC and the Premier League board (that works on behalf of the PL members) and/or a panel of at least three one of which may even be either an active judge or a former court judge.

Its literally a judicial case

Sort of...well not literally actually, but if it goes to arbitration ( which there is internally to the prem, i.e not CAS) then a court will respect and enforce the result of the arbitration.

Who knows

If someone wasted £500m of my money They would be bounced out as soon as possible.

But Kenwright is still here like a cockroach after a nuclear holocaust.

Something else is stopping that from happening
I agree does seem really weird why he has kept Kenwright on board ... what does he know that Moshri is scared of

We’re consistently running at losses and he’s building a stadium, how are we not utterly dependent on him?

Forget about the rights and wrongs, unless he can keep this going there’s a bigger problem than a PL investigation.
I agree on this but he isn't keeping us afloat at all, I think thats why he tried to blag MSP into investing.
What we need is him to.sell to someone who can keep us afloat, can.finish the stadium and can put a full new regime in to run the club, this is what I hoped MSP would do, but we need him to sell first.

I agree on this but he isn't keeping us afloat at all, I think thats why he tried to blag MSP into investing.
What we need is him to.sell to someone who can keep us afloat, can.finish the stadium and can put a full new regime in to run the club, this is what I hoped MSP would do, but we need him to sell first.

Chances of selling diminished yesterday I fear.

I’m harbouring a hope that the losers of the Man Utd bidding war will come after a distressed asset

The Esk has been ridiculed on here for a while now. He warned about us spending money we didn’t have.
Ring any bells to people on here??
He’s been bang on the money in fairness about the club’s business and finance when listening to his podcasts.He does talk sense and knows his stuff.
His figures won’t be far out I reckon.
He also condemns Kenwright and the board so he’s ok by me.
He should apply to be the CEO in fairness as he’d be far better than the one in place now.
Too many on here and elsewhere who choose not to read or listen to Esk with an open mind.

Every article he writes is sent to the club, Moshiri and the board members, and he has never been challenged on his figures or financial assumptions.

Chances of selling diminished yesterday I fear.

I’m harbouring a hope that the losers of the Man Utd bidding war will come after a distressed asset
Maybe but what will have diminished is the value, don't forget if you buy Everton you are getting 1 of 20 Premier League football clubs, and there aren't too many.on the market right now, not with a new stadium coming.
If someone.bought it at today's value and ran it themselves properly they could make a return.

Who’s keeping us afloat then Jenny ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back