Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with the Man City referral.

Geting back to our case and those losses: as the Esk states today "the aggregate position for the period 2021/22 worsened from the previous year by virtue of 2021/22 losses being greater than 2017/18 which dropped out of the equation.".

The PL were aware of how our 2021/22 losses would look well before they got the accounts just of late. And they signed off on all Everton signings in the summer. I imagine thats why there's a tone of incredulity about the EFC statement yesterday about being referred under those circumstances.

I'd agree with the Esk also when he proffers the possibility that this allegation leading to a commission has been made to make the PL look like it can clean house itself without any outside interference from government / arbitration bodies.

Ah yes. Totally forgot about the independent white paper.

It's like I've mentioned before as well as @catcherintherye ...we were a always gonna come out as a loss that still keeps us over the threshold for 3 years. The league has to put us to review to show theyre "taking care of things"

However, us working with the PL over the years should just give us a fine so that everyone is happy and come out looking like they've been vigilant.

However as The Esk has put...it's completely put a stop to any investment until it's resolved.

Last edited:
Yeah mate?

Not sure on that process - want to elaborate....

The Premier League board is established and works on behalf of its members. Three clubs last year wanted action.

Another year of rule breaching and more calls for enforcement by Leeds and Aston Villa as but just two, has led to this action

Everton's board telling people, everything is fine etc etc and the typical Kenwright and Baxendale FANTASY has been shown once again to be what it is.

BK: "Other clubs ask themselves, what would Everton do? As they always get it right"

That comment has been shown to be a joke as well.

The Premier League board is established and works on behalf of its members. Three clubs last year wanted action.

Another year of rule breaching and more calls for enforcement by Leeds and Aston Villa as but just two, has led to this action

Everton's board telling people, everything is fine etc etc and the typical Kenwright and Baxendale FANTASY has been shown once again to be what it is.

BK: "Other clubs ask themselves, what would Everton do? As they always get it right"

That comment has been shown to be a joke as well.

How would those club have had a look at our accounts mate?

Aston Villa - of all clubs - be careful what you wish for. lol

Heard a whisper a while back it was Levy who was egging on Burnley and Spurs last season.

How would those club have had a look at our accounts mate?

Aston Villa - of all clubs - be careful what you wish for. lol

Heard a whisper a while back it was Levy who was egging on Burnley and Spurs last season.

Spurs too. They are alongside the RS the two biggest lobbying clubs in the league. As in constantly lobbying in their own interests and against rivals interests

They've seen Everton's last two years of accounts and would no doubt have projections made on their rivals.

Look at Swiss Ramble on twitter. He does analysis on every club in the league.

I'm of the view we will definitely get a penalty against us.

I'm of the view it will be a significant financial penalty (fine) after much arguing against points deductions and embargoes it via lawyers

Which will come out of all our pockets and impact our ability to sign players in future

It is also a cost that is directly resulting from Bill Kenwright and Denise Barrett-Baxendale's gross incompetence. On top of the £1.2 million and £900,000 a year both of them are respectively leaching from us all.

Its outrageous we are literally paying them for this incompetence

The cancellation of the EFC AGM also, by them means holding them to account is being actively inhibited. Deliberately. By them.

This club is a disaster all due to them. Nothing else but them and their deceitfulness and incompetence

We fans & shareholders are literally paying Kenwright and Baxendale for this incompetence. Its a disgrace.
Will that be our first penalty in 2023? Can't remember the last time we got one.

It was 1 for Chelsea in the end...and for trafficking young players...29 cases of it. It was practically an assault on human rights.

Wasn't that a Fifa ban? I don't think it had anything to do with the PL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Fist step

Morshiri needs to sweep the board out asap

Second step

Appointment of competent interim board and chairman

Third step

Sell up
The first 2 steps I fully agree with. The third step I'm not too sure will happen but if it does, I would call into question their fitness to own and run a club if those first 2 steps hadn't been completed or was their number one priority on taking over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back