Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing that pisses me off is that the senior leadership of the club nearly took Everton down into a catastrophic relegation last season, until somehow the fans stepped in and dragged the players over the line. That was the time for them to resign and if they wouldn’t then got rid of.

Then the blags came off won’t happen again and give us until the end of the transfers window and judge us then. Only to be in a worse position the following season and that same senior leadership to still be picking up some of the best salaries amongst their peers.

That they’re still there after all this and the fan protests shows they are unrepentant. That they’re still there shows Moshiri isn’t suitable as an owner.

The PL statement refers to an "alleged" breach. It's hardly the PL themselves driving this then, is it.

Just as we knew of the Burnley and Leeds complaints, I assume in time we'll know what clubs are behind this.

I'd imagine there are more than a couple.

7ftbu9.webp

The PL statement refers to an "alleged" breach. It's hardly the PL themselves driving this then, is it.

Just as we knew of the Burnley and Leeds complaints, I assume in time we'll know what clubs are behind this.

I'd imagine there are more than a couple.
Will be teams currently bottom of the table.

And they may also be able to legitimately claim back the loss of USM income due to war, which is also perfectly reasonable, and 99% of businesses would do this.

Id be looking at an allowance to write Sigurdsson off as an impaired asset as well mate.

His cost on the profit and loss per year is an eye watering £14.1 mill.

A lot of our problems are incompetence but a lot are unfortunate unpredictable circumstances as well - looking at just those two aspect its 34 million.

Tottenham were deducted 12 points and banned from the FA Cup for dodgy accounting in the mid 90’s. The punishments were dished out in February 1994, with them scheduled to be enacted in the following 94/95 season.

Upon appeal, Tottenham were allowed to play in the 94/95 FA Cup, and eventually had their points deductions completely withdrawn after they agreed to pay several fines.

This was the FA rather than the PL, yet the points deductions were to apply to the Premier League competition of 94/95. So I’m not sure how that worked, with the PL and FA being different entities?

Now that you mention it mate i vaguely remember that - nothing cam of it. I vaguely remember something happening to Notts County as well but cant remember exactly - but also back in Div 1 days under the FA.

Will be teams currently bottom of the table.
I imagine so, but I suspect there will be others not in that position. Not going to speculate on which clubs, but they didn't gain any friends when DBB launched her tirade against the Super League. That will have resulted in the clubs cards bring marked by some.

I think that's a sensible appraisal of the situation. Not sure about the bit in bold about relegation but I do agree that Moshiri should not waste any time to sort out this mess and the causes of this mess.

Legal team will be chosen by Bill Farhad Denise or some other muppet inside the club.

That lot will contact a lawyer who's dealing with "Have you been in a car accident recently" "Did you trip over that broken kerb" call us to get compensation you deserve on a 'No Wn No fee' basis.

Man city's barrister is cream of the crop - Lord Pannick. Don't know who's putting their hand in their pocket for ours- Moshiri surely who's practically given up on the club.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back