Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 2 steps I fully agree with. The third step I'm not too sure will happen but if it does, I would call into question their fitness to own and run a club if those first 2 steps hadn't been completed or was their number one priority on taking over.

Who knows

If someone wasted £500m of my money They would be bounced out as soon as possible.

But Kenwright is still here like a cockroach after a nuclear holocaust.

Something else is stopping that from happening

Even a points reduction next year would not be worse than the points Lampard cost us , so lets hope we get safe asap with Sean and then if the worst comes to the worst I am sure we can make up for the penalty on the pitch and keeping in view we would have got rid of the incompetent Board

Even a points reduction next year would not be worse than the points Lampard cost us , so lets hope we get safe asap with Sean and then if the worst comes to the worst I am sure we can make up for the penalty on the pitch and keeping in view we would have got rid of the incompetent Board
Thing is if we get 10 next season at least we will know and plan for it, to pile it on now would be so wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back