Fiorentina v Everton - 6th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same side as sunday, except Neville at right back with Arteta coming in, harsh on AJ but we play better in the 4-5-1 formation.

Howard

Neville Yobo Jag Lescott

Arteta Ossie Carsley Pienaar

Cahill

Yak

Will settle for a 1-1 draw but fancy us to win 2-1

I'm sure we'll see about the same line up as Sunday with Moyes bringing in AJ in the 60th, which will be really good. The guys should be able to wear down their back line enough that when AJ comes into the game with his fresh legs they won't be able to keep up. I'm going to go with 1-0.

See you Guys - just off to the airport :D

Feeling slightly nervous about this one..... potential for crowd problems before, after and during the game, plus the quality of the opposition.

Just hope the behaviour of the vast majority of true fans outweighs any stupidity from the small moronic element we have.

Good luck everyone!

PS for mick (and Chico) - Mrs Esk may look in once or twice in the next couple of days :)

Last edited:
I'm sure we'll see about the same line up as Sunday with Moyes bringing in AJ in the 60th, which will be really good. The guys should be able to wear down their back line enough that when AJ comes into the game with his fresh legs they won't be able to keep up. I'm going to go with 1-0.

Agree with that. See no reason why we should change and also think that an AJ or Anichebe or Vaughan could put them to the sword in the final half-hour or so.

hope all who go have a great time, and do our club proud...

I hope we score a goal, 0-0 would be horrible, but a 1-1, 2-1 win or loss i could cope with.

COYB

Yep. OS said though that he's doubtful.

Funny though that in the past few years, no Arteta meant no creativity. Now, we're still missing him but it doesn't kill us like it used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back