Formula 1 - 2023 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
W5gzZ0T.jpeg

u5LIQ3k.jpeg
0oN3PUs.jpeg
nGAyL3Q.jpeg

It sounds like the whole paddock has lost confidence in him. I’m not surprised at all.

Thats pretty much BS. He has been squeaky clean for like 20 years.

He is nothing on the likes of Bernie and Max Mosley.

The teams are having a big sulk over the fact he wants more teams in the sport and the current teams don't want the money pot to get diluted.

People can and do change over time. Me 20 years ago is a very different person with different beliefs to me of today.

Thats pretty much BS. He has been squeaky clean for like 20 years.

He is nothing on the likes of Bernie and Max Mosley.

The teams are having a big sulk over the fact he wants more teams in the sport and the current teams don't want the money pot to get diluted.

People can and do change over time. Me 20 years ago is a very different person with different beliefs to me of today.
I don't neccessarily disagree, but with the world the way it is now any evidence of sexism is going to cause a furore. That and saying F1 is vastly over valued isn't going to win him many friends at Libery Media!

He seems to say or do something stupid at every opportunity, though.

Really like the look of the Williams livery. Especially like the Duracell design off the roll hoop

What do you mean design? Due to Williams recent prize money decline the only thing they could afford to store the hybrid energy was Duracell's new larger type E alkaline battery and they just stuck it there by the engine intake to keep it cool... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back