2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have played this formation
Should have played that formation....

Like there's a formation he's missing that will get wins.

Bang average players is the problem. And im being generous even giving them that.

This season buddy this season is currently the only important one. The rest simply don't matter anymore. 'THIS' season is down to the hiring of your Spanish deity.

He’s not my Spanish deity at all. The tiger seasons show that these players have always been crap which has always been my point.

But you lot have such an obsession with a Benitez that even now you want to blame him for everything.

He’s not my Spanish deity at all. The tiger seasons show that these players have always been crap which has always been my point.

But you lot have such an obsession with a Benitez that even now you want to blame him for everything.
Of course he's to blame but not a 100% he should never have been hired. As bad as the previous seasons were , we were never this close to the drop.

There cant be a change of manager. We have to see if he gets something going here. Either saving us or getting us out of the Championship.

There can be no more disruption.

I strongly agree, but I just feel sorry for Lampard at this point. This group of players is purely toxic. I would absolutely hate to have to turn up to training and pretend to be their mate every day.

Look how comfortable Wolves midfield were on the ball and compare it with Doucoure's first touch (and he is not our worst). Players are not good enough and have cost a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back