2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mental gymnastics in our fanbase is amazing at the moment.

Fact is we should have never sacked Benitez and should have let him rip the club apart and rebuild it back up.

Sacking him when there was no top quality replacement mid season was daft and the money it cost to sack him probably stopped us signing a CB which was massively needed.

The moaners got there way as they did chasing Pereira for Frankel now they want his head not even 9 games in! lol
Yes we should have fired him, and done it earlier than we did, even the board could see it yet one man couldn’t, your Iranian god

He should never have been hired. Don’t think we’d be here today in all honesty.

I do. We were bottom three under Koeman. Look at the performances under Allardyce by the end. We were bottom three under Silva. Look at the form at the end of Ancelotti’s last season.

We’ve had numerous new manager bounces for the last five years that have all tailed off the same baseline form. Benitez’s was shorter than previous ones, and Lampard hasn’t had one.

I know I'm going against the tide but I'm not anti-Frank. It's not his fault Coleman is 184 years old, it's not his fault the CBs are awful and have been for years, it's not his fault the club sold a good left back in January and replaced him with 2 worse full backs. I could go on through every position but can't be arsed. Maybe Frank has made some mistakes but considering what he has been left with after years of awful transfer business, he isn't the main problem at the club.

Just some progressive coaching and set piece work and these players could easily be top half wasn’t it?

Its not the managers fault (any manager) when players aren’t running, jumping out of tackles, ducking under balls, staying offside, getting themselves sent off, missing sitters, not tracking runners, not marking at set pieces.

The players at the club have been doing this all the time since 17:18 apart from a run of a few games under Allardyce, 3/4 of a season under Silva, and 12 months under Ancelotti. The rest of the time it’s just been relegation form.

This was always Kay argument under a Benitez as well but people read that as I worshipped him. I couldn’t have cared less for him but anyone with a brain cell could see he wasn’t the root of the problems at the club. Since he’s left we’ve lost every game except Leeds. What more proof do people need.
Just play 4-3-3, then we will be PL champions.

The mental gymnastics in our fanbase is amazing at the moment.

Fact is we should have never sacked Benitez and should have let him rip the club apart and rebuild it back up.

Sacking him when there was no top quality replacement mid season was daft and the money it cost to sack him probably stopped us signing a CB which was massively needed.

The moaners got there way as they did chasing Pereira for Frankel now they want his head not even 9 games in! lol

???

Thank you Mosh

Hitchen
Cahill
Lampard

Keep it up Mosh ?

Seeing the Lampard Revolution begin - Cheers Mosh lad more of the same going forward please!

You are the forum rodent, you need vanquishing.

Interesting that his method of harnessing the Goodison atmosphere was to play pointless passes across the back line.
That’s because there were no options to pass forward alot of the time. Madness, a 2 man midfield again. Chasing shadows and then nervous and we’re scared to pass forward when they had the opportunity. Team is scared and has no confidence. No heart

I know I'm going against the tide but I'm not anti-Frank. It's not his fault Coleman is 184 years old, it's not his fault the CBs are awful and have been for years, it's not his fault the club sold a good left back in January and replaced him with 2 worse full backs. I could go on through every position but can't be arsed. Maybe Frank has made some mistakes but considering what he has been left with after years of awful transfer business, he isn't the main problem at the club.

This is it. None of this is Frank’s fault. The blame has to solely be at the players door. They’re not even running ffs.

I cannot understand why our back four retreat 20 yards towards our goal every time wolves carry the ball forward. It create such a big gap in midfield and it is impossible for Doucoure and vdb to cover so much ground. We end up covering a huge space in midfield and the players give up chasing as the game goes on.

You are the forum rodent, you need vanquishing.

I have no problem with Lampard - I didn't want him as manager I wanted Mourinho (which you laughed at and said he was crap) but Lampard doesn't deserve booting.

This squad is a law to itself yet hypocrites like you were too scared to pipe up when they were pulling their half arsed tricks under Benitez because you were scared of the backlash and being one of the "benitez 8".

Chickens coming home to roost for you son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back