2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
I have no problem with Lampard - I didn't want him as manager I wanted Mourinho (which you laughed at and said he was crap) but Lampard doesn't deserve booting.

This squad is a law to itself yet hypocrites like you were too scared to pipe up when they were pulling their half arsed tricks under Benitez because you were scared of the backlash and being one of the "benitez 8".

Chickens coming home to roost for you son.

I’ve been calling out these players longer than you you absolute worm, I’ve also been calling out the true root of this rot the whole time, rather than calling Benitez every name under the sun I was cursing the owner for bringing him in. You are the one that’s asked for this, by enabling this owner. You are no Evertonian, you’re vermin.

Oh and Mourinho is crap and would also finish us in double quick time.

I’ve been calling out these players longer than you you absolute worm, I’ve also been calling out the true root of this rot the whole time, rather than calling Benitez every name under the sun I was cursing the owner for bringing him in. You are the one that’s asked for this, by enabling this owner. You are no Evertonian, you’re vermin.

You keep crying on the internet.

Maybe someone will listen one day lol

The majority of the players at Lampard's disposal are mentally weak and uninterested. Not a fighter among them.
This is the problem, doesn’t matter who the manager is.
I feel sorry for Richarlison and Gordon running their arses off week in week out and clearly caring about the club.
I can’t say the same for one single other player.

Wouldnt it be the final blow if Woy Hodgson keeps Watford up at our expense, The RS worst ever manager. I think we are gone now. We could have 8 games in hand, we aint winning with this lot. Its been coming for years this moment. It never felt so bad before, the players like Rideout, Watson etc etc even as old men had heart.

I have no problem with Lampard - I didn't want him as manager I wanted Mourinho (which you laughed at and said he was crap) but Lampard doesn't deserve booting.

This squad is a law to itself yet hypocrites like you were too scared to pipe up when they were pulling their half arsed tricks under Benitez because you were scared of the backlash and being one of the "benitez 8".

Chickens coming home to roost for you son.
That would be the same Mourinho who’s Roma side got embarrassed in Europe by Norwegian no marks and have allowed an underperforming Juventus side to bypass them and be 9 points clear of them in the Champion’s League spots

That would be the same Mourinho who’s Roma side got embarrassed in Europe by Norwegian no marks and have allowed an underperforming Juventus side to bypass them and be 9 points clear of them in the Champion’s League spots

Ancelotti lost to the RS under 18's whats your point?

He’s still learning his trade in the most difficult of circumstances. The form under a world class manager like Ancelloti fell off the cliff after Xmas when we were challenging for top 4 and finished mid table. We then hired arguably the worst person we could have done so to replace him. And it was like a car crash waiting to happen. At the end of the day, your only as good as the players you’ve got. Form is temporary but class is permanent. You cannot tell me that this team is any worse with James and Digne still in it. Why buy Mykolenko and Paterson if we’re not going to play them? Just recall Nkounkou from his loan spell. People will say he’s not up to standard but neither is Mykolenko based on what we’ve seen and save us 20m in the process. The 30m spent on this full backs who aren’t first choice would have been far better spent on a central defender who can actually defend. It’s incredulous to think of the decisions that have been taken at our club over the years and the ones this season are up there with the most baffling.

I personally hate 3 at the back, but I don't think he has any chance with these losers in any system. The effort they put out there today was pitiful.

When I heard about DCL being ill on the morning of the game, it just showed the lack of commitment in the group. There are players here who could not give a toss if we are relegated. Some of them just don't care, others will use it to get a move.

I know I'm going against the tide but I'm not anti-Frank. It's not his fault Coleman is 184 years old, it's not his fault the CBs are awful and have been for years, it's not his fault the club sold a good left back in January and replaced him with 2 worse full backs. I could go on through every position but can't be arsed. Maybe Frank has made some mistakes but considering what he has been left with after years of awful transfer business, he isn't the main problem at the club.

Why is he playing Coleman in the first place?

I personally blame frank 100% for Coleman misplacing 10 yard passes several times.

Its not far wrong.

He’s got it wrong 2 games in a row for me. This one annoys me far more than the Spurs game in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back