2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I cringe at a lot of the stuff now - it’s the game, but I hate the new stadium and support from board stuff especially

HOWEVER

Tell me that you’re going to play like an Everton team and I will swoon like I’ve fallen in love for the first time all over again
We are fickle beasts who just want Everton to win a game or 2, 3 points on a Saturday and the world is a happier place.

All gets a bit boring after a while C.

Roberto, Ronny K, Marco big watch., etc, etc, all chatted the whams and then crapped the bed.

Not a slight on you or Fronk, its just playing the game, yano.

But Fronk and Carlo are the only 1s ive been able to get right behind and really mean it.
You said after Carlo you would never get behind a manager until he "earned" it or along those lines.

He knows how quickly things get out of hand at this club. It's a basket case since Moshiri came here.

Emphasising performance improvement is a way of managing expectations.

….ha, ha, whilst we’ve been posting about Moshiri’s interference, you’ve been lecturing us for the last 6 months that your hero manager had total control with the backing of the Owner - ‘It’s all fine now, Brands was the big problem’.

Last edited:
Not to spoil the party but if you look at all our manager first press conferences over the years we always gush how refreshing they sound and like what they have to say.

By the middle and end of thier reign in thier pressers we can't comprehend a word, haven't a clue what they are on about.

This is because at the start its fresh optimism. Its our first time hearing them as Everton manager we hang on every word. And we take all the positives.

When they start losing and its not looking good we don't wanna hear it. There's nothing a manager can say.. unless he comes out and says. 'We're crap, that side I picked was dog turd. I dono what I was thinking. I need to wake up and do what it takes to get this club where it belongs.' .. and even that'll only work once.

I always find it funny how people choose to perceive. Was saying yesterday if we hated the manager and he came in with all these fines for players we would twist it as a negative and say its a terrible idea. He's lost the dressing room already etc etc.

People huh?

Not to spoil the party but if you look at all our manager first press conferences over the years we always gush how refreshing they sound and like what they have to say.

By the middle and end of thier reign in thier pressers we can't comprehend a word, haven't a clue what they are on about.

This is because at the start its fresh optimism. Its our first time hearing them as Everton manager we hang on every word. And we take all the positives.

When they start losing and its not looking good we don't wanna hear it. There's nothing a manager can say.. unless he comes out and says. 'We're crap, that side I picked was dog turd. I dono what I was thinking. I need to wake up and do what it takes to get this club where it belongs.' .. and even that'll only work once.

I always find it funny how people choose to perceive. Was saying yesterday if we hated the manager and he came in with all these fines for players we would twist it as a negative and say its a terrible idea. He's lost the dressing room already etc etc.

People huh?
Proof of the pudding is I'm the eating.

What you making us Frangy Lamps?

Dark chocolate cylinder with smoked hazelnut praline and salted milk ice cream? Or toad in the hole?

Yum yum.

People huh?
honeymoon period mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back