2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages here and messages there from the new manager.

No offence like - and I do like the reality of Lampard as manager and he should get 100% support from everyone for a season - but I for one am full to the 'kin gunnels with talk about what he's going to bring to the job and how refreshing it all is.

I just want to see him get a result against Brentford and then Newcastle. Time for the words to be put away and action to take over.

It feels like about two years since we've had a game so much has happened in the last 3 weeks.

You could just ignore them...

No offence like - and I do like the reality of Lampard as manager and he should get 100% support from everyone for a season - but I for one am full to the 'kin gunnels with talk about what he's going to bring to the job and how refreshing it all is.

I just want to see him get a result against Brentford and then Newcastle. Time for the words to be put away and action to take over.

It feels like about two years since we've had a game so much has happened in the last 3 weeks.
What we need are fewer words on this Everton words board.

I mean the whole objective of a presser is to talk about footie Dave lad! So the point is a bit moot!

But yes, its been an age and we need some footie ASAP.

So lets get this done!

UTFT

I cannot see your point .What do you expect ? Of course we will gush over him,we would gush over almost anyone after Benitez .The rest of your post is obvious isn't it ? If anyone including Pep went on that kind of streak no one would be happy ,so I think you wasted about the same amount of time as I just did .
Easy catch. I'll realesse you back in the mersey ye little scamp. You're not ready.

I had this bad dream last night. Frank played Iwobi for his first game and we ended up hating him because off it...he's going to play him isn't he?

He has an average season next season and then season after goes on a 10 game run without a win you'll be pritty sick of what he has to say Satan.

All the things you are sayingbhave been said about most or previous managers starting off.
sure, if that happens, doesn't really matter who the manager is - we'd all turn on the guy. but as of now, he seems like a no-nonsense kind of guy. my point wasn't whether i'd ever get sick of him - the point was that (so far) it seems his words aren't empty

Don’t you give managers a full season before you judge them Dave? I do hope you won’t be on his back if he doesn’t get a result in one of his first two games.

Don’t you give managers a full season before you judge them Dave? I do hope you won’t be on his back if he doesn’t get a result in one of his first two games.
I never mentioned a word about not supporting him, in fact I said the very opposite of that.

We've had all the words, time for deeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back