2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's amazing at 0 successful dribbles, 0 crosses and 0 key passes. Anyway what do I know he's probably on 80k+ for being less effective than a one legged Tony Hibbert going forward (was class defending like)
Fronk is rightfully going to want to have a look at most players between now and May to see if they can be of any use to him next season.

Yes, 99% of Everton fans could tell him the answer, but it seems sensible, I suppose.

Fronk is rightfully going to want to have a look at most players between now and May to see if they can be of any use to him next season.

Yes, 99% of Everton fans could tell him the answer, but it seems sensible, I suppose.
Sorry, but we got major issues if any new manager can't see how useless Iwobi is...sorry he's amazing in training though

We have a huge injury list and 3 players cup tied.

I wouldnt let Iwobi collect the bibs in training, but sadly I feel like Fronk will play him tomorrow.
Nothing like a manager trying to get the fans on his side, playing a guy who's laughing at us to the bank and most likely tripped on his laces on route!

sure, if that happens, doesn't really matter who the manager is - we'd all turn on the guy. but as of now, he seems like a no-nonsense kind of guy. my point wasn't whether i'd ever get sick of him - the point was that (so far) it seems his words aren't empty
We all say that about majoritively about each manager. At the start. You'll find a way to turn his words on him when the going gets tough. Like everyone else.

Not to spoil the party but if you look at all our manager first press conferences over the years we always gush how refreshing they sound and like what they have to say.

By the middle and end of thier reign in thier pressers we can't comprehend a word, haven't a clue what they are on about.

This is because at the start its fresh optimism. Its our first time hearing them as Everton manager we hang on every word. And we take all the positives.

When they start losing and its not looking good we don't wanna hear it. There's nothing a manager can say.. unless he comes out and says. 'We're crap, that side I picked was dog turd. I dono what I was thinking. I need to wake up and do what it takes to get this club where it belongs.' .. and even that'll only work once.

I always find it funny how people choose to perceive. Was saying yesterday if we hated the manager and he came in with all these fines for players we would twist it as a negative and say its a terrible idea. He's lost the dressing room already etc etc.

People huh?
You still on the Beni fan bus there bud?

Fronks presser felt like night compared to day when looking at the pressers that fraud served up, but that's only my opinion, and you know what they say about those....

Bad Tory gear that innit, but if that's the worst you can say about Fronk then we're golden.
Lest we forget....

sherwood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back