2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brass neck on the Kopites calling our Frank a Tory when their midden of a club was founded by them.
Fronk has got them flustered mate, pathetic shouts as usual from the vermin.

A couple of them tried to have a dig about Fronks toryness in work today - soon put them back in their box reminding them about their founding father and their current owners hitting up the furlough scheme and trying to filch as much coin out of the legacy and future fans with the ticket price hikes.

Zero comebacks about the Tory factor from "fans" of the most Tory football club in England.

A couple of them tried to have a dig about Fronks toryness in work today - soon put them back in there box reminding them about their founding father and their current owners hitting up the furlough scheme and trying to filch as much coin out of the legacy and future fans with the ticket price hikes.

Zero comebacks about the Tory factor from "fans" of the most Tory football club in England.

Don't all fans do that to a degree when a new manager comes in - you want to believe in them, so we can maybe go a little hyper, I agree there.

I don't recall tearing into Carlo the snake following his pressers, they were fairly consistent and I don't think Fronk will change his style depending on results - he seems the consistent type.

Phenomenal always tried to be a little too positive, whilst Koeman and Benitez just talked bollocks.
BTW. I like Frank. He has my full support.

A couple of them tried to have a dig about Fronks toryness in work today - soon put them back in their box reminding them about their founding father and their current owners hitting up the furlough scheme and trying to filch as much coin out of the legacy and future fans with the ticket price hikes.

Had the same myself all week, also Van de Beek and Alli are somewhat "toilet" according to the armchair sages across Stanley Park whilst obviously their new fella is "werrrlld class"lol

Ah many a lad felt carlo was talking bollox towards the end in the bad form. Any quirk like phenomenal or whatever the new manager does we hype it like ye say.

Like member that video of Carlo going 'who'.. we memed it and had a great laugh. It was memed like we memed phenomenal and a few other manager moments.

Imagine carlo pulled that 'who' crap on one of our fringe players nearer the end when the form was terrible.
We would have crucified him.

Just like we turned on phenomenal... 'if he says phenomenal one.more time I swear!!!' When we loved it at first.

I'm just saying we interpret things completely different that are the same based on none related things. nothing has changed but our opinion. The talking or talker is the same.
Tbf he was calling performances phenomenal when we were hockey'd 4-0...of course we turned on it haha

Tbf he was calling performances phenomenal when we were hockey'd 4-0...of course we turned on it haha
Yeah I remember that. And that was a just him not being able to use a different positive word and it was ridiculous. Even that aside. People just got tired of him saying it even when it was warranted just because they weren't happy with him I general.

Yeah, supporting an Everton manager is "stupid".

Here's what I think is stupid: picking and choosing when you support Everton because you dont like a manager.

Stupid and pathetic.

Anyway, let's draw a line under that now. Welcome back to supporting the club again - you and the others.

None of us stopped supporting the team, that's the thing. We saw an individual ripping it to pieces and made it known our viewpoint.

Other individuals stuck their tongues up his hoop and closed their eyes to the inevitable relegation that loomed, anyone and everyone's fault but his.

Bored of talking about that man. Wretched, should be eradicated from our history.

Absolutely agree with this. Chelsea is a superbly run club from top to bottom.
100% when you can consistently change managers and still win trophies you must be doing something right.

The budget helps but United and Arsenal fell to pieces.

City and Liverpool will take the test soon enough albeit unfortunately I think they are better set up to wether the storm certainly city are hopefully the others fall to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back