2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us stopped supporting the team, that's the thing. We saw an individual ripping it to pieces and made it known our viewpoint.

Other individuals stuck their tongues up his hoop and closed their eyes to the inevitable relegation that loomed, anyone and everyone's fault but his.

Bored of talking about that man. Wretched, should be eradicated from our history.
Welcome back.

100% when you can consistently change managers and still win trophies you must be doing something right.

The budget helps but United and Arsenal fell to pieces.

City and Liverpool will take the test soon enough albeit unfortunately I think they are better set up to wether the storm certainly city are hopefully the others fall to pieces.
Interesting this has come up as I was just about to post this video.
Apologies if this has already been posted in here, but it popped up on my recommended videos I found this to be an interesting look on his time at Chelsea.

It seems that his time at Chelsea was doomed from the start in some quarters of the club.
It sounds like there are a lot of people pulling in their own direction within the clubs hierarchy and at dressing room level. Peter Cech seems like a bit of a snake as well.

A bit rich Kopites ripping into Frank for being a tory. Treating the area around the pit as a real life game of monopoly is probably the most tory thing a club could do, that's before you even mention furlough schemes or private leagues. Rats the lot of them.
It's so lonely round the fields of analfield road

None of us stopped supporting the team, that's the thing. We saw an individual ripping it to pieces and made it known our viewpoint.

Other individuals stuck their tongues up his hoop and closed their eyes to the inevitable relegation that loomed, anyone and everyone's fault but his.

Bored of talking about that man. Wretched, should be eradicated from our history.
Only Dave truly supports Everton, you should no this by now!

Brass neck on the Kopites calling our Frank a Tory when their midden of a club was founded by them.
Even in recent history, well fairly recent most of the 80s players were Tory votes, Souness and Saint John have canvassed for them, John Barnes too and he was at an event with Boris on the last campaign, and let's not forget the Mogg family

5ba8937e-b021-11e9-a61f-bc570b50c4e7_972x_125225.webp

I watched Frank's training videos, and liked what i saw. A lot of short passing with no time on the ball, vs the last few Rafael training sessions where players were spread out more.

A few things I want to see today, three in the midfield obviously. More solid disciplined defence. Better build up play, and more posession against Brentford.

When DCL is back, I'd like to see Richarlison wide (I know he wants to play up front), but he helps the team more wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back