2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please put an end to this utter nonsense statement, fed up of hearing it.
Being a serial winner as a player means nothing when it comes to management.
So was Koeman, Gullit, Lawrenson, the F*** Nevilles etccc.
Great players have never been great managers, just like the best managers were never great players.
Ferguson = Crap Player
Morinho= A third division portuguese goalkeeper
Bob Paisley = Played non league for Bishop Auckland

Roy keane.
List is endless.
Its true. It means nothing.

So it’s the managers fault again eh? Jesus Christ. Frank Lampard is a serial winner, who has won everything there is to win as a player. He has come out and told us that these players are cowards. They have seen off 6 managers and are about to see to the demise of our premier league status as a club. Yet some on here are now starting with the ‘wrong appointment’ ‘out of his depth’ none sense. A person who knows what it takes to win everything is telling you point blank these players don’t have the courage to win anything. I am more than inclined to believe him.
Is correct

Being a serial winner as a player means nothing when it comes to management.
I can’t remember saying Lampard was a great manager. I was simply pointing out that someone who has won everything and spends a lot of time with this group has just come out and told us that this group just do not have the courage to win games of football. So at the moment the players concern me a lot more than the manager does, and they need replacing before the manager does.

"It wasn't tactics. Tactics showed in the first 20 minutes Palace couldn't get out of their half."

/Sigh
We’ve genuinely been good the first 15/20 mins of most games..

As soon as that momentum goes, like it did AGAIN today, we’re done.
That first corner just before the first goal was tasty. Right under the bar.
I knew the one immediately after it, we’d be in trouble.

We all see it. God knows how good we must be in training for it not to change.

These players have got a free pass for years. The refusal by the club to overhaul the squad has left us in this state. Far too many huge deals handed out to average players on the back of one or 2 above average performances.

Lampard doesn't get a free hit either and he is making mistakes. But he should get all the time he needs to improve things because he inherited an enormous mess. These players however deserve zero more chances and we need to have zero loyalty to any of them. Get as many out the door as is physically possible.
That's not giving them a free pass, that's just the idiots at the top of the club being idiots.

I am fully behind Lampard, but he's making mistakes that aren't helping and I'll call a spade a spade.

We’ve genuinely been good the first 15/20 mins of most games..

As soon as that momentum goes, like it did AGAIN today, we’re done.
That first corner just before the first goal was tasty. Right under the bar.
I knew the one immediately after it, we’d be in trouble.

We all see it. God knows how good we must be in training for it not to change.
A decent keeper would have caught that first corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.