2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Enough time ? I agree that a new striker won't sort it because we wouldn't get the ball to him but an"Arteta/ James " type someone who can see a pass would help .Someone like Garner !
I really do think he’s had enough time

I think the value of a manager coming in who can organise the shape of the team when we have the ball, the runs that the players make and organising our pressing would vastly outweigh the benefit of bringing in a player who can spot a pass

I’d take a properly organised, well-drilled team over reliance on some individual brilliance every single day of the week, as I’m sure you would too

My worry is that we will never have an organised and well-drilled team under Lampard

I hope I’m wrong about Lampard (as I know we won’t sack him until the new year now) but I just don’t see it whatsoever with him

we do know where West Ham are in the league, one place above us , same games 1 goal difference yet were in trouble but them with their super manager aren't, didnt they just get booed of the pitch?
West ham have had a bad start to the season points wise. But it's clearly obvious they have a significantly better team than us. Only pickford gets in their team. The chances of Everton finishing the season ahead of west ham are pretty slim. And considering what moyes has done already at West ham it's obvious he will turn it round. On evidence of what Frank has done at Everton it's likely he gets us relegated if he stays.

At some point we have got to give a manager the time and the tools to do his job. He has inherited an absolutely awful squad and has had effectively one proper window to sort it. He (or the club) made the mistake of thinking lewin would be fit enough and probably over bought defensively minded midfield players but we've got to get out of the spiral of 12 months sack 12 months sack eventually.

West ham have had a bad start to the season points wise. But it's clearly obvious they have a significantly better team than us. Only pickford gets in their team. The chances of Everton finishing the season ahead of west ham are pretty slim. And considering what moyes has done already at West ham it's obvious he will turn it round. On evidence of what Frank has done at Everton it's likely he gets us relegated if he stays.
So he's got a better team than us but cant get a tune out of them, so how is he likely to get a tune out of an inferior squad and I wouldn't say it was obvious he will turn it around he has failed before on more than one occasion

Status
Not open for further replies.