2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Lampard would be jetting out Australia if there was any plans to sack him.... But I don`t see us beating Wolves with this team minus Coady who cant play and then City after.... More than likely we will be in the bottom 3 by then....
Frank has taken us into the drop three once before and we got out OK, let's hope he can do it again.

So what use is firing Lampard now then?
A new manager will bring fresh impetus and and new style and hopefully a bit of energy, I think keeping Frank it will be more of the same until January and Frank will inevitably be replaced...

Many saying Iwobi is having a tremendous season, what if he is at the level he has always been at but the rest of the squad has dropped below him!

A new manager will bring fresh impetus and and new style and hopefully a bit of energy, I think keeping Frank it will be more of the same until January and Frank will inevitably be replaced...

Many saying Iwobi is having a tremendous season, what if he is at the level he has always been at but the rest of the squad has dropped below him!

You said this side minus Coady won't beat Wolves and City. What manager is fixing that in the next few weeks? It's the same players that can't score goals.

What happens when that fresh impetus and new style starts getting beat quite regular, (6 -12 months in) Because it’s no longer new or fresh? Sack him?

You said this side minus Coady won't beat Wolves and City. What manager is fixing that in the next few weeks? It's the same players that can't score goals.
This side with Frank in charge... The same players Rafael had that Lampard scraped keeping us up with a marginal improvement...

You cant seriously believe changing manager would have zero affect on anything? Go on, tell me you don`t have a clue...

This side with Frank in charge... The same players Rafael had that Lampard scraped keeping us up with a marginal improvement...

You cant seriously believe changing manager would have zero affect on anything? Go on, tell me you don`t have a clue...

So you've just given me an example of this squad playing poorly under two different managers, good job Thumb.

What happens when that fresh impetus and new style starts getting beat quite regular, Because it’s no longer new or fresh? Sack him?
IF the new manager shows nothing to suggest improvement or progress then why not, at the start of the season I could see a plan but the last 5/6/7 games I have no idea what the plan is, it looks like the players dont even know and the results are gettiing worse and not better....

I know in my line of work if the manager doesnt perform he has to be replaced as with any club up and down the country. The better Football clubs are ruthless, this club is not.... that is why they are successful!

So you've just given me an example of this squad playing poorly under two different managers, good job Thumb.
Because Rafael was awful, toxic but to suggest Frank is an upgrade is laughable, he is the same level and despite buying 8 of his own players he has dropped to statistics only Mike Walker can worse...

Because Rafael was awful, toxic but to suggest Frank is an upgrade is laughable, he is the same level and despite buying 8 of his own players he has dropped to statistics only Mike Walker can worse...

Do you read my posts in Chinese then guess what I'm saying? I never said Lampard was a massive upgrade. I asked YOU who YOU think can come in now, and not lose to Wolves and City because if you can't think of anyone why even sack him now.

Do you read my posts in Chinese then guess what I'm saying? I never said Lampard was a massive upgrade. I asked YOU who YOU think can come in now, and not lose to Wolves and City because if you can't think of anyone why even sack him now.
See my post in the Frank replacement thread, I list about 10-15.....

Status
Not open for further replies.