2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he did mate.
But we are getting worse instead of better . Unless you have seen something different.
Losing to Leicester and wolves at home and hammered twice by Bournemouth.
It's as bad as it gets

But sack him now.
New manager has same issue. Absolutely nobody to score.
I still think we'd be a average side with a better forward line. But we'd have a few more points on the board imo.

Because you agree with it.
He has done absolutely nothing in his time here to suggest he is a good manager. We scraped survival this year , we may or may not this year.
But any manager in this league who loses 5 on the spin deserves the chop .

i agree as it’s correct and yearh it’s a results business i get that but it’s still higher then frank. we’re papering over cracks

If we had been calm and patient with Benitez, we would have been in a much healthier situation now. Instead, we pressed the panic button, and replaced one of the most meritorious managers in the game, with a posh boy with little experience and an unimpressive CV. His friends in the media give him continuous protection, and some supporters are unable to see past the glossy image.

I laugh when someone makes fun of managers like Dyche, a proper manager, who, despite having very limited resources, led Burnley to the PL, kept them there stable for several years, and led them out into Europe - a bit the same as Ediie Howe. What is Lampard then? Lampard is nowhere near those managers, although some have led you to believe that Lampard is the next Alex Ferguson if given time. Haha.

Tbh it is the main issue. I wouldnt say the team is all over the place.
We just offer nothing in the attacking sense in terms of finishing. And you cant win games if you cant score.
I would argue we are. I see absolutely nothing in how this team plays to give me hope.

I think people are giving far too much credence to our Goals Conceded stat not being too bad - the underlying numbers have always suggested that we've been riding our luck massively in that regard ... and that is starting to show in the fact that we've shipped 4 at home to poor Leicester and Wolves sides, and Bournemouth put 7 (SEVEN) past us in the space of a few days.

If we had been calm and patient with Benitez, we would have been in a much healthier situation now. Instead, we pressed the panic button, and replaced one of the most meritorious managers in the game, with a posh boy with little experience and an unimpressive CV. His friends in the media give him continuous protection, and some supporters are unable to see past the glossy image.

I laugh when someone makes fun of managers like Dyche, a proper manager, who, despite having very limited resources, led Burnley to the PL, kept them there stable for several years, and led them out into Europe - a bit the same as Ediie Howe. What is Lampard then? Lampard is nowhere near those managers, although some have led you to believe that Lampard is the next Alex Ferguson if given time. Haha.
Why hadn't anyone else hired 'one of the most meritorious managers in the game'?

i agree as it’s correct and yearh it’s a results business i get that but it’s still higher then frank. we’re papering over cracks
I honestly don’t know who we can get.

3 wins in 17 (lose to Man City as expected). We can’t afford to go down. It’s scary to think this team plays in the Championship in the new stadium.

I havent seen anybody claim that. Even remotely.
Refrain from just making stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back