2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
His tactics are all wrong for the players. But the scary thing is I think any manager struggles with our lot as it is we have a bang average team with no creativity or goal scorers.

I would argue we are. I see absolutely nothing in how this team plays to give me hope.

I think people are giving far too much credence to our Goals Conceded stat not being too bad - the underlying numbers have always suggested that we've been riding our luck massively in that regard ... and that is starting to show in the fact that we've shipped 4 at home to poor Leicester and Wolves sides, and Bournemouth put 7 (SEVEN) past us in the space of a few days.

Leicester were on a 7 game unbeaten run prior to today.
But im splitting hairs.
I genuinely dont see another manager getting anything from this lot. Esp if they are not given anything in the striker dept.
It just feels like deja vu.
No doubt this topic will be repeated in time under another manager.
Our recruitment is the issue. And one could make the case that includes the managers. Past and present.

don’t get me wrong i like him and think with better players we would be better.

i actually think they won’t pull the plug yet coz they’re f n idiots

and when ian dowie is the manager and we still have these crap players

it’s hello championship

But sack him now.
New manager has same issue. Absolutely nobody to score.
I still think we'd be a average side with a better forward line. But we'd have a few more points on the board imo.
We need new players absolutely.
But I also think it's a bit naive to think another manager would not be doin better . There are teams above us doing better with players who are worse I would suggest . Bournemouth who hammered us twice for one .

We sacked Koeman and scraped around for a month or two until we decided to bring Big Sam in. Our esteemed board and owner haven't a scooby
But we still brought in Ancelotti.

Bet he's having a crap time at his next nomark club.

Oh yeah right oopsie

1672081082139.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back