2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a manager who plays to the strengths of the players we have. A manager who plays a formation which suits the players. I couldnt tell you what our midfielders positions were or what they were meant to be doing. Thats down to the manager. Gana gueye is a central player a ball winner who can press,onana looks like a box to box central midfielder big strong good in the air likes a tackle a ball carrier who would slot in alongside gana gueye. Iwobi is a creative midfielder who should be ahead of our other 2 midfielders who joins up the attack and midfield. Thats what i woul say their strengths are. They dont look anything like that on the pitch to me.

Are they any worse than the options right now? Probably not.
Everton fans over hype even our average players. I stayed out of the alex iwobi thread for a while as i thought it was cringe. People going on like he was suddenly luka modric.
We dont have that many good players. They get paid a lot more than those at other clubs we look down on. But thats because Everton over pay for bland players.
I think 90 per cent of our players are well below average.
I also think our manager is very poor also .
We can't sack all the players . We.can get rid of an underperforming manager.

Im not arguing that.
Im arguing its deja vu again even if we do.
The clubs player recruitment is the biggest problem.

I’d rather we focus on signing players who can score goals rather than search for another manager.

We’re in this predicament because we don’t have players who can consistently be relied upon to score goals. If we had that, I’d have zero doubt that Lampard would have us safely in mid table.

I’d rather we focus on signing players who can score goals rather than search for another manager.

We’re in this predicament because we don’t have players who can consistently be relied upon to score goals. If we had that, I’d have zero doubt that Lampard would have us safely in mid table.
Good point this, we need that goal scorer if Frank stays or goes.

Sacking him won't make any difference with the crop of players we have, people just hoping a new manager bounce is enough to keep us up. I really don't think it will matter this time, we have flirted with relegation for to long and I feel this will be the season. You just know Bobby brown shoes will be appointed once the chop comes so what's the point anymore. I've lost my hope had done before the world cup. The club is on its arse and I hate that I don't care as much as I should, I'm kidding myself trying to keep caring but I don't and I know other fans are fed up with it all now. I'm posting this because i feel for the true fans whom spend money and time watching a truly joke of a club. They don't deserve our fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back