2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the Everton manager, so yes I’ve supported him like I support every Everton manager (except one).

Your original gloating post said I ‘worshipped’ him. Can you please post evidence of me saying this. Otherwise stop lying for effect. Again.

Why you being so defensive G ? I dont know why you can't/didn't just answer the question asked there was no ulterior motive intended I was just curious after seeing your recent posts.

Actually, on the subject of Tim Cahill, I think we are missing a trick by not having him in a senior executive's position at the club. He's 42 - and is, essentially, a recognisable face in world football. Other clubs appoint their famous players to these senior positions with success. Why not us? I am not talking about Bill plants like Graeme Sharp who is basically there to remind Bill of better days, but ambitious people like Cahill with ideas. Is he not interested in such a position or have we decided to go for mediocrity like Thelwell rather than somebody like Cahill who could surely learn on the job and fast?
We hired Thelwell on Cahill’s recommendation mate

We dont have the players or the points on the board to be persisting with this ineffective, passive, slow build up, dull, pedestrian football.

We are a high energy, aggressive, direct, in your face, long ball team. That is what will get Goodison onside and that is what we want to see. Lampard went away from what seemed to be working because of some obsession he seems to have with this passing style.

I want long ball 442. I want us to sign a big 6 foot plus striker who is horrible to play against and a fast direct inside forward. Those 2 positions, and a focus on the substance over style, are what gets us out of this mess.

If I see us passing around the back aimlessly in our next home game, my head might explode. Its utter garbage and I hate it.

We dont have the players or the points on the board to be persisting with this ineffective, passive, slow build up, dull, pedestrian football.

We are a high energy, aggressive, direct, in your face, long ball team. That is what will get Goodison onside and that is what we want to see. Lampard went away from what seemed to be working because of some obsession he seems to have with this passing style.

I want long ball 442. I want us to sign a big 6 foot plus striker who is horrible to play against and a fast direct inside forward. Those 2 positions, and a focus on the substance over style, are what gets us out of this mess.

It was the same formation and tactics that got him sacked at Chelsea. That was with much better players as well and spending over 250 million on players.

Why you being so defensive G ? I dont know why you can't/didn't just answer the question asked there was no ulterior motive intended I was just curious after seeing your recent posts.

So you can’t evidence your assertion that I worship him then? Sound.

Care to admit you through that out there to sound extra edgy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back