2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, wasn't Benitez the rogue in selling Digne?

Lampard has the say so here. Bottom line. He's not much of a manager if he gets dictated to by the club on incomings and outgoings.

I want FL to do well here. But I wont ignore that he needs to do a lot more than this.
He identifies players but doesn’t do the negotiating. Benitez wanted Digne gone by all all accounts so the club negotiated and got rid.

I don’t think anybody is saying Frank doesn’t have to improve things, they are just saying give him time. I’m not seeing anybody say these are fantastic results. Right?

Lampard is starting to annoy me...saying we created very good chances in the first 20 minutes and so should have scored...for me there were desperate attempts to try score from long range shots.which yes can at time pay off...not seeing any 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper in the 90 minutes with the exception of the goal and Gordon chance late on...not enough to win a Premier league match

Lampard has the say so here. Bottom line. He's not much of a manager if he gets dictated to by the club on incomings and outgoings.

I want FL to do well here. But I wont ignore that he needs to do a lot more than this.

Benitez didn’t “sell Digne”. He had a public falling out with him, and then the club sold him because of it rather than just sacking Benitez.

Yes, as we had no dof when digne was sold so it was on the manager.

Lampard is in a race with Slippy. Who gets fired first. My money is on Lampard. The lesson: Stay away from glorious ex footballers that have no coaching experience of note!
It may be so but at least give him a chance. Our history of firing every single manager shows we need to change how we operate.

Benitez didn’t “sell Digne”. He had a public falling out with him, and then the club sold him because of it rather than just sacking Benitez.
By the way he was right. Digne was awful. Couldnt defend for toffee( remember he is a defender) and tried (a little bit like Gordon) to play for his stats. Not a team player!

No you don’t, because you think Benitez was unfairly treated despite having us 16th in January after 1 win in 14.

Ssssssssssssssssss.

Benitez had an injury crisis and £1.7 million summer budget to contend with - if Lampard had the same set of circumstances you'll be screaming from the rooftops.

But yes results meant he was rightfully gone - same way Lampard will be if he can't turn it around.

You love telling me how great a manager he is though so no doubt he will...

Benitez had an injury crisis and £1.7 million summer budget to contend with - if Lampard had the same set of circumstances you'll be screaming from the rooftops.

But yes results meant he was rightfully gone - same way Lampard will be if he can't turn it around.

You love telling me how great a manager he is though so no doubt he will...

Lampard does have an injury crisis, our ONLY centre forward is injured and our crap kopite DOF sold our other one and didn’t buy a replacement.

Ssssssssssssssssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.