2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So both managers have experienced similiar sets of circumstances... so you agree both were unlucky and haven't been to blame or both are to blame for the results ultimately?

The only person I’ve consistently blamed for our demise this entire time is Moshiri. Benitez is a crap manager that should’ve been nowhere near the club, but I’ve consistently blamed the man who appointed him over Benitez himself. What happened under Benitez was always going to happen, because he’s a terrible manager and also hated by the fanbase.

Spoke a lot of sense in the interview. Talked up Iwobi and Davies but didn't shy from our lack of clinical finishing. Also talks about hoping for a good cup run and hopefully even a trophy. Midtable and a cup would be a tremendous season while Lampard is putting his vision into practice.
We're not winning any cups this season, we'll be lucky to get a handful of wins.

Stupid not having new striker(s) by now, but we need to calm tf down.

Some positives again. Gray + Iwobi both good + defensively look solid.

New players + system, Frank + squad need time. This isn't quick fix.

I like Frank and want him to do well here. However it’s a results business and that’s what he will be judge on. If we get to ten games in and things still haven’t improved then he will more than likely have to go. If that happens, how unlikely it is but the club should go all out for Poch.

I like Frank and want him to do well here. However it’s a results business and that’s what he will be judge on. If we get to ten games in and things still haven’t improved then he will more than likely have to go. If that happens, how unlikely it is but the club should go all out for Poch.

Why would Poch come to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.