2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally just popped up on my FM game....

Is it a sign?

1667948389279.png

The date on the game? 14th November 2022

1667948448250.webp

I'm still not overly concerned and I think he will see the season out, but by the summer he will have to have shown us something to indicate a plan going forward or I think they'll make the change.

I'm not surprised by our squad players being crap or our average or inexperienced first team players being inconsistent.....but I expected to see more spirit in our performances on a regular basis this season and it's not been there enough.

If he goes sooner, what I want to see is that with the new DOF there is a plan. He sorts whatever the changes are in the Jan window with the future under whatever manager in mind, and should we look like we are sinking that he has a manager ready to go.

He’s had absolute shocker tonight. Got shown up by a second string Bournemouth team and a nobody caretaker manager.

His usual worshippers are out in force but even they can’t deny he deserves some criticism this evening.

I repeat I don’t think he should sacked but that goes down as a major low point. Gutted for the fans who had make the trip to see that crap, the players and manager disgraced them badly.

It was the perfect opportunity before the world cup and our next league game to try and perfect our first eleven and see who's up for the challenge or not ....and maybe just maybe try to win an actual trophy..because obviously we're not going to win the league.....every manager since the 80's disregards this Cup and sometimes the Fa Cup as well....I just can't get my head around it...never could and never will...it's de ja vu every season....it p..she's me right off...arghhhhhhh!!!!!!

It was the perfect opportunity before the world cup and our next league game to try and perfect our first eleven and see who's up for the challenge or not ....and maybe just maybe try to win an actual trophy..because obviously we're not going to win the league.....every manager since the 80's disregards this Cup and sometimes the Fa Cup as well....I just can't get my head around it...never could and never will...it's de ja vu every season....it p..she's me right off...arghhhhhhh!!!!!!

And he's embarrassed us

The problem is that it was only at the start of the Leicester game that the gwladys street unfurled a massive banner of Lampard. Now two games later he should be on thin ice? We just can’t operate in this knee jerk manner.

My view is that the board just want PL football until the stadium is built. The ambition for Europe and trophies is over for now. You can see it in the signings, it was a squad built for staying in the league. Coady Tarkowski Gueye Garner McNeill Maupay. All premier league proven cheap players.

If we at any point look likely to go down they’ll pull the trigger, if we don’t though Lampard will carry on. It might not be what the fans want but sadly it’s the current ambition of the board, bottom half is good enough for them. They’ve buried themselves in a financial hole and now they just want PL stability whilst the losses move off the accounts.

i’m off.a few of you have shown your true colours to me tonight.

and they’re not BLUE

night you vultures
Who are you to tell anybody they are not BLUE.
People are worried about the club and have every right to voice whatever there views may be.
It's not a fk boy band fan club you can get thrown out off for saying the lead singer looks a bit of quilt, and the kid of Holly oaks looks a better snog.
Go to bed wake up and embrace you fellow blues in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back