2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We chose to go with a rookie manager and a rookie DoF so as @MikeH72 said THAT comes back to the boardroom again. The majority of our issues whether on pitch or off pitch come back to them, Moshiri who was just a front for Usmanov, Kenwright who should have been booted down the road years ago and DBB who is the most invisible CEO of any known organisation in the known universe, so much so that her office has become a store room by all accounts.
I agree, thats part of the bigger issue but we are where we are now, unless the board are picking the team...

Our 1st XI is better than what we see, Lampard cant get a tune out of the players he brought in, time to let someone else have a go....

Can anyone tell me what lampards philosophy was before joining Everton and what it is now?

I know what he said his philosophy was and that is completely different to what I see on the pitch.....

He's right though that outside of 6 or 7 teams there's not much between the rest of the division. 1 or 2 of the promoted sides usually struggle if they're basically a Championship side but other than that it's down to coaching. Recruitment also vital but if some of the players who do well for the likes of Brentford came here they'd do nothing, while players who struggle here would flourish there.
This is it for me. If we were offered all 11 Bournmouth starters in summer, the club and fanbase would all have said not good enough, no chance. And we’d be right, individually they are all at the highest profile club they’ll ever play for. They easily smashed us twice as a TEAM, with a novice caretaker manager who has had 10 minutes to turn around a really bad start to the season.

Manager’s ideally make teams better than the sum of their parts (Howe is doing this, Arteta same I’d say, Potter at Brighton etc). That’s the utopia. At the very very least, the team should be equal to the sum of its parts!!!! Then you get the league position exactly equal to the quality of players you buy. However crap you think some of the players are, the results and football we are producing are way way worse than even that level. We can blame Mosh, Walsh, Thelwell for buying dross. We have a average to poor squad, but results are worse than poor.

Wtf are you wunming about now
Come on lads, not nice seeing two respected posters who I enjoy readings posts from argue because of the crap we are being dished up once more. Everton now seem to divide fans so much it's so sad. It was never like this.

As it stands at this exact time, this is the worst Everton team I've witnessed in my entire life and they do not deserve the support they get as they've not earned it. Harsh but the proof is in the league table and forfeiting a Caraboa place. Wretched stuff so far. That's all I have to go on sadly, facts.

And if the next guy can’t, what then?
What if the next guy can....

Why do you assume no one can do better than Lampard, There is loads more experienced, have a successful philosophy and proven record that could do better.
If we had Mourinho or Ancelotti (For example) you could get back them in this scenario because they are 2 of the most successful managers in history.

But what has Lampard done other than "get us"? It is blind faith becuase we see no shred of what could be.....

I can't help feeling the much maligned Wood and cash in the bank would have been a better option than these two, and helped with the massive issues of having nobody up front has caused.
Replace one donkey targetman in Rondon and one perma-crocked semi-targetman in DCL with a useless plank of Wood that probably has about 4 goals this calendar year. Honestly can't decide if that's just one of a thousand regular lunatic shouts or if it's oddly a somewhat plausible idea in Evertonworld.

We chose to go with a rookie manager and a rookie DoF so as @MikeH72 said THAT comes back to the boardroom again. The majority of our issues whether on pitch or off pitch come back to them, Moshiri who was just a front for Usmanov, Kenwright who should have been booted down the road years ago and DBB who is the most invisible CEO of any known organisation in the known universe, so much so that her office has become a store room by all accounts.
"Rookie manager and Rookie DOF"

Thats the thing...it makes no sense to hire people who you believe will be top notch with experience...then sack them before theyve even had a chance to build something.

I agree, thats part of the bigger issue but we are where we are now, unless the board are picking the team...

Our 1st XI is better than what we see, Lampard cant get a tune out of the players he brought in, time to let someone else have a go....

Who scores the goals?

Why do you assume no one can do better than Lampard, There is loads more experienced, have a successful philosophy and proven record that could do better.
If we had Mourinho or Ancelotti (For example) you could get back them in this scenario because they are 2 of the most successful managers in history.

But what has Lampard done other than "get us"? It is blind faith becuase we see no shred of what could be.....

Who scores the goals?

I don’t assume nothing, I’m just merely saying I don’t trust the owner to get a good manager in

Status
Not open for further replies.