2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Agree I said seriously play under strength meaningless match to us everything is about survival
We did in the League Cup game at Bournemouth and that started our slide. I approve of how Frank and the team went about their business tonight. I don’t like talk of prioritizing this game over that when they’re a week apart. Games are for winning. Once you play half- committed to win it’s a hard habit to break.

He’s probably going sooner rather than later . I watched his body language in the interviews and I could be wrong but I don’t think he was all that bothered about the fans at the game showing support for him and players at the end. The Wolves and Brighton reactions seemed to rattled and irk him somewhat. As I said I could be way wrong there. I wanted him to do so well here.

I’m now seeing people say “the board can wait”. So here we go again, lay off and then people will look to make excuses again another time protests start . I don’t think I’ve ever seen a clubs custodians as protected as these ones in all my life.

Each to their own but I’ve had enough of all this, it really is tedious and frustrating, it’s the same things over and over again year after year after year and I can’t be doing it anymore. As you can see I’m waffling on, when it starts to effect your well being it’s time to lay off.

"Good. Misery loves company. Loser should have to take Koeman back next year too"

Walcott there as well, all that time 'phoning it in' catches him to.

The board won't sack him.

They're currently flapping trying to figure out how to save themselves, they won't risk any size of negative reaction. (and yes, I appreciate it's a fairly even split over Lampard stay/go)

The team played well last night, you can see the attacking ideas they are getting coached on, sadly we only have about 4 players capable of the execution. He needs backing, not sacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.