Friedkin's To Do list.

We've seen first hand how quick it can turn around both at Villa and recently at Newcastle.

My initial to do list is simple.

Keep the club financially viable and let everyone know come May know their will be change.

Use between November and May to put processes, structures, people in place and have the big reset.

Id give all players and football staff the opportunity to be part of the journey but they will need to prove themselves.

Its important he doesn't come in, fire Dyche and hire someone who fails.

We've seen first hand how quick it can turn around both at Villa and recently at Newcastle.

Keep the club financially viable and let everyone know come May know their will be change.

Use between November and May to put processes, structures, people in place and have the big reset.

Id give all players and football staff the opportunity to be part of the journey but they will need to prove themselves.

Villa should be the template.

What would be the top 3 things you'd like to see TFG action once officially through the door.

1. Fully functional board with strong leadership

2. Address squad quality with a view to January signings

3.Revolutionise the Sponsorship and communication departments...IE launch that horrible turd Prentice.
I’m certainly no fan of his but please don’t resort to slurs.

It would have been an even quicker transition at Everton had we not spent half a billion on dross, and barely recouped a penny back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back