Friedkin's To Do list.

1. Appointment of new CEO and board.

2. Completion of a bona-fide review of all areas of operation. I would guess that this is already well underway.

3. If they are going to sack Dyche sooner or later, then in tandem they need to review Thelwell's position now. Football people should make football decisions so it's silly imo to sack Dyche and remove Thelwell weeks or months later. They should decide on Thelwell before making a decision on Dyche.

4. Bit opaque here but as an ever present PL member we need to restore relationships with them but on an assertive basis. I'd be looking to emphasise that there is new management in town. We were pushed around, exploited and made their scapegoat on PSR. That has to stop. We have been more or less a laughing stock in recent years. If exemptions and loopholes can be found for Man Utd and Chelsea, they can be found for Everton if required. The club must fight its corner robustly. I'm sick to death of the likes of Daniel Levy setting the agenda.

Aggressively push Everton truly into the 21st century - seems we've been stuck in the 80's in terms of how the club has sadly rotted away. Organisation, standing in the world, sense of optimism... all have fell apart over the decades. Give us our pride and belief back. Truly adhere to fulfil the motto on the badge..........

Also - Come out blazing against The PL and Masters. Sick of us being soft touches.

1. Sort out the debt.
2. Sort out cash flow so we can put money up front for our 1st choice transfers.
3. Put a board in place who can do accounting maths and operate outside the UK.

Claim several fans Batista Bombed the entire board with absolutely no evidence until they get a statement from Merseyside Police, Interpol and the FBI saying “we think they’ve probably made that up”?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back