Friedkin's To Do list.

We've seen first hand how quick it can turn around both at Villa and recently at Newcastle.

My initial to do list is simple.

Keep the club financially viable and let everyone know come May know their will be change.

Use between November and May to put processes, structures, people in place and have the big reset.

Id give all players and football staff the opportunity to be part of the journey but they will need to prove themselves.

Its important he doesn't come in, fire Dyche and hire someone who fails.

Although Newcastle did do that when coming in and firing The manager and getting in Howe mate. They looked in bad trouble that season too.

Attend the first home game as the new custodian. Stand up and clap vigorously for the cameras when we score. Promptly sit down when Thelwell whispers "We are the ones in BLUE.."

Install a decent director of football and allow them to carry out their job properly i.e. have a system and and make appointments to staff and squad that fit in with that. Decent scouting network that identifies young, hungry talent before they cost too much. That sort of thing.

1. Sack Sean Dyche.
2. Sack Sean Dyche’s coaching staff.
3. Sack Sean Dyche’s favourite players Keane and Young.
As an F- you to Dyche i'd keep Ian Woan on.

Just to test there friendship bond and show Ian Woan there is a world away from being Sean Dyche's tag along.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back