Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has 60 minutes in him, 70 at a push, and then he's blowing chunks. Needs to work on a few elements of his game stamina being one. I don't even see the potential of a 60-70m player in there.
He was very poor and disinterested today.

I remember how everyone used to slate Deulofeu for his lack of stamina. I’d take him and his 1/2 a lung over Gordon every day of the week.

Take a point. They played well. Frank has tk find a way away from home to get points. Carlo style. Play horrible, nick a goal, win. We have to find a different way of playing when we are away, the 4-3-3 doesn’t work. However, lovely point against a team flying in the league! COYB!

Hmm. Not the lads' finest hour.A point is better than none. Two more might be important by the end of the season.Good keeping and defending. I thought stamp on Gana was a red. Iwobi some good moments, Mykolenko good crosses. Dcl not there yet, Gordon not accurate. It would feel worse if we lost. Travelling support in magnificent voice. Hope they find a Pret on the way home.

Better sort Leicester out.

just watched the game: decent I thought and happy with a point. In terms of who gets relegated this year, this is the the most compelling and precariously perched PL I can recall. At the other end of the table?...boring. City win it at a canter.

Lower half mediocrity is the aim after last season’s debacle.

It’ll take stabilisation and time to get back competing in the top 10 again.

It shouldn't. Frankly, there isn't much difference between 8th - 18th. A good season and a manager who can make a difference can propel you from one end of that to the other.

It shouldn't. Frankly, there isn't much difference between 8th - 18th. A good season and a manager who can make a difference can propel you from one end of that to the other.
I’m happy to give Frank time. Not expecting any sort of miracles. He certainly made us a better team than last season. Anybody who can’t see that is just on a wind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.