Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we created more than enough chances to win, Naismith should have put the game to bed and Coleman gave the ball away in a stupid area... but it's Moyes' fault?

Jesus wept.

Yes, in this case it is his fault. No reason to take off all of our attacking options and sit back when we were controlling the match. Remember the adage, offence is the best form of defence. You don;t have to have followed Everton for long to know that when we park the bus, we forget to close the windows.

Oh ffs get a grip.

Gutting as it was to lose a late goal, we were playing a quality side with a great home record & we battered them.

We're sat in 4th place & you'd think we were in the bottom 3 reading this.

I'll leave you to your fume "ffs Moyes" x1000 posts.

Can we now say its a mediocre start to the season?

4 points from 4 games is actually relegation form. F*** this unbeaten sh*te we arent winning matches

It wasn't the sub that was the problem. It was the f*cking [Poor language removed] players being presented with ten clear chances and only Fellaini taking any of them. There's the problem. Our own worst enemy.

Exactly this.

Making a defensive sub when leading in the last 10 mins is pretty standard.

Just score you tits.

Out of the 26 shots, did Jelavic get any? I can only think of the header which went into the ground and i'm not counting the one in the 2nd half he put wide/tackled (Stream was **** i couldnt tell).

Oh ffs get a grip.

Gutting as it was to lose a late goal, we were playing a quality side with a great home record & we battered them.

We're sat in 4th place & you'd think we were in the bottom 3 reading this.

I'll leave you to your fume "ffs Moyes" x1000 posts.

Yeah we are in the top 4. But we dominated the game and didn't win - thats nothing to be happy about. Its results like these which will come back and haunt us at the end of the season, when we are a few points off Europe or even the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back