Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coleman had such a great game and that was a shame as well, with 3 centre backs and only two attackers in the box we should have sorted that. Sick of these unfortunate scrappy goals we're conceding like the first one, means we're having to come from 1 behind before the match has started. We would be right at the top of the league if it weren't for all the misfortune. Fellaini was ****ing great today though, still in shock and ****ing fume, ruined my week, with arsenal and spurs losing with dire performances as well - a massive sickner, we should be well away with regards to champs league places.

Neville has to go now though, was the only player out there that was terrible, takes the blame for the first goal - i thought all he had was experience but he showed none of it there

I feel sick.

However we have moved up to 4th in the midst of it all, so put the rope away for another week or two. Spurs and Arsenal look even more incompetent than we do, if you can conceive of such a thing.

Haha, that comment has actually cheered me up, cos it's' true.

It wasn't the sub that was the problem. It was the f*cking [Poor language removed] players being presented with ten clear chances and only Fellaini taking any of them. There's the problem. Our own worst enemy.

That is a problem yes. Naismith missed a couple of sitters which would have put the game to bed.

But saying that, the sub was unnecessary, we had the game and it was just inviting monumental pressure, which we cracked fairly easy to. We really seem to have a problem starting/finishing matches and it needs to be sorted out sharpish because, for the most part, we have played teams off the park and not gotten our reward for it.

How on earth is this Moyes' fault? He brang Naismith on who should have scored and was lively and then he tried cementing the win by putting a defender on which had nothing to do with how we conceded, two central defenders wouldn't have defended that last cross any better than three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back