Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelavic has been pretty poor the last 2 games, some of his first touches were terrible. Not taking our chances was our downfall, baffled by the sub but it wasn't the reason we conceded. Coleman had a great games, shame about the last couple of minutes but hopefully he'll learn from that. At least our right side looked as dangerous as the left today, I'm just saying all this to calm myself and not dish out a beating when the kids talk to me.

Nothing wrong with the team's "bottle".

On another day we would have scored six.

On the pitch they were marvellous.

Two points dropped due to the manager, IMO.

They were dead and buried and there was no need to stop attacking and bring on another centre half therefore inviting them to attack for the last near enough ten minutes when injury time is added on

Every time I start warming to Moyes he goes and does something like this.

****ing depressing.

4th place after 10 games? No we can't say it's a mediocre start

We have a very hard run of games coming up. We still need to play Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs. I'd say it's an above average start (especially for us) but by no means as good as it should be considering how well we've been performing; we've let too many points slip which we should have won.

Hurting from that and will be all week. It's a good job we've got Sland at home at the weekend. Hopefully we'll take a few of our chances and trounce them like we usually do. Devastated though. Absolutely crushed. We really could have done with that f*cking win.

Negative subs by Moyes - no need to have Distin on - after taking Mirallas off we had no outlet/pace. Draws ok and we are 4th (for now) but so disappointing!

Now I have the same feeling as after the Necastle game. The worst feeling in the world.

not sure what we do to deserve such terrible luck season in season out. We're a skint team playing beautiful football, never talk back to referees, play the game in the right spirit and are always sportsmanlike. Bar the odd dive every month, we have no snides/cheats in our team.

Yet look at newcastle, wigan 2nd goal, derby game could have gone our way with better luck, QPR goal, liverpool 1st goal, fulham 1st goal, as well as the countless times where we've hit the woodwork and the countless times the opposition keeper has a blinder(sort of bad luck when it happens so often) whereas ours has fook all to do 90 mins and ends up not keeping a clean sheet

You can **** off; Moyes is a ****ing stupid idiot. Why take off Mirallis, and that stupid move bring on Distin was telling Fulham we are going to defend now, you can just come and attack us...and as for the Naismith chance, if that had fallen to Mirallis, it's a goal. so take your ****ing stupid logic and sarcasm and go do one...Moyes is a prick...

hahahahahahahahaha

It's all well and good talking about how many chances we had, but if we aren't sealing them chances then it's all for naught. You only have to look at Liverpool as an example of that. Chances galore but where has it got them?

Gutted doesn't cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back