Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marouane-Fellaini-2012.jpg

Let's not forget what this man did today. Two wonderful goals.

I'd subscribe to that mentality. We are very nearly an excellent team. Coleman will learn. We are playing great football with scope to play even better and win. I'm not totally at a loss as is usual for Everton this time of year.

First he should not dribble in your own area in 90 mins and put your team in danger. Second, if you dribble and lost the ball then kick their player or foul him straightaway.

Why must you continue to break my heart Everton? Why do you tease me with all these glimpses of bossness, only to shatter me every time?

I can't take this sort of punishment at 3 in the morning. We should have scored 13. Jelavic needs to pull his finger out just a tad, and nothing more needs to be said of old Pointy McGee.

Seamus you knobhead, you were playing a blinder!!! You were just about the best bloke on the pitch for 89 minutes! Do you not realize that you'll probably be sent out on loan to a Championship club now because of this?!?

Kev is a god amongst men, his second half was enormous. This season is almost feeling more heartbreaking than the last few, just because it should be so much more.

Such a bloody shame that, Seamus Coleman. Belter game from him and then he goes and costs us that goal at the end. Moyes will probably have his head for that now.

yep, really hope he doesn't because coleman is creating way more opportunities/goals than what he is costing us. If jelavic was on form that would have been a mauling, would take coleman over hibbert any day of the week atm. Desperately highlights the need for another striker in jan though, someone to bring on for jelavic if he's having a mare because anichebe is still picking up freak injuries.

with relation to your post, why does every young player get a rollocking and dropped when they don't do anything half as bad as neville stupid free kick giveaway for their 1st. He played well in the derby but 1 good game out of 50 is not enough for a team with the quality as ours, hitzlesperger in for sland moyes, not even arsed if he can only play 70 mins, bring neville on for the last 20 if you're so desperate - only complaint of mine from moyes today though. You can't blame him for bringing on a defender for a striker with mins left, its how everyone closes up a game

Moyes's defensive mentality. We will never win anything under him. If we're two up in that game then yeah, maybe bring a defender on but when we're only leading by one goal, we've been dominant and he wants to change the whole defensive shape you've got to question it. Yet another goal conceded from a cross too, we really don't make enough effort to prevent them coming in. Coleman was at fault for loosing the ball, but is there much danger when Hangeland has it near the halfway line and we have 10 men behind the ball?

That cross was great and was always going to bypass whoever was in the middle and leave it upto the man on the back post to clear it which Coleman failed to do. Don't see how it has anything to do the sub, Distin wasn't even on long enough for us to invite pressure.

Ridiculously frustrating.

I'm pleased with generally how we're playing but it's all for nowt if we continue to fluff the chances we do create and piss away points.

17 points from 10.

I'd look at someone like Newcastle who could be 1 point behind us despite being rubbish this year.

This is a recurring pattern. Start poorly, concede first, come back, "ooh look how well Everton are playing", don't win.

You can **** off; Moyes is a ****ing stupid idiot. Why take off Mirallis, and that stupid move bring on Distin was telling Fulham we are going to defend now, you can just come and attack us...and as for the Naismith chance, if that had fallen to Mirallis, it's a goal. so take your ****ing stupid logic and sarcasm and go do one...Moyes is a prick...

Would that be Moyes the prick who signed Mirallas the lad you felt would have won us the game?

Wank logic I'm afraid....why would Mirallas have scored it given he'd played the previous 80 mins without scoring?

Tubes has it spot on....read his post and take a pill.

First he should not dribble in your own area in 90 mins and put your team in danger. Second, if you dribble and lost the ball then kick their player or foul him straightaway.
I don't disagree that Coleman could have done better, but its better to learn from a mistake that hasn't lost us the game.

3 of our next 4 games are at home, and of those 3 only arsenal could present us with any difficulty, and to be honest I would expect to beat them at home anyway. the away game is reading, so I would hope by the time we play city away in december we will be cemented in 4th.

Marouane-Fellaini-2012.jpg

Let's not forget what this man did today. Two wonderful goals.

was ****ing outstanding, thought he was good in the 1st half when some on here were slating him. God i hope we can hold onto him through jan and then next summer. he is a big money player though - terrific perfroamance - shut me right up with my "he doesn't score enough with his feet" claim, would have had a superb hat trick had it not been for the brilliant schwarzer and that fecking post again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back