Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want him, because it's one more obstacle for Barkley in the team

Nothing against him personally

Don't know how you figure that one out, they play entirely different roles.

If anything, he'd be the obstacle for Osman and Gibson before Barkley.

Moyes isn't our manager anymore; I honestly believe the days of Neville/Heitinga partnerships in midfield are over.

Lets get something straight neither Fellaini or Baines have left the club yet. Barry in no way would be a worthwhile addition to the team, way too old and what would you give him FFS a 3 year contract, don't be daft. Barry is to old and not good enough.

Lets get something straight neither Fellaini or Baines have left the club yet. Barry in no way would be a worthwhile addition to the team, way too old and what would you give him FFS a 3 year contract, don't be daft. Barry is to old and not good enough.

Yeah he's too old and not good enough...

It's not like he played 44 games in a title winning season for City two years ago and 41 games in a side that finished 2nd just last year.

Again, an example of a player who, if his name was Barryninho and he was coming from La Liga with the same accolades, everyone would be creaming over.

Barry will be captain if Jagielka gets injured. He'll play every week.

Bringing him in on loan is sensible enough, but I do feel as though Everton are always going to be in the pockets of richer clubs for as long as they rely on them for loans/to supply virtually all of their transfer budget.

Yeah he's too old and not good enough...

It's not like he played 44 games in a title winning season for City two years ago and 41 games in a side that finished 2nd just last year.

Again, an example of a player who, if his name was Barryninho and he was coming from La Liga with the same accolades, everyone would be creaming over.

HAHA Sarcasm rules Eh? You miss the point he is 32 what kind of contract should he be given and will he tak a big wage cut and I still say not good enough. Best deal swap him for Osman.

If has you seem to think he is so good why is he not playing regularly for City?

HAHA Sarcasm rules Eh? You miss the point he is 32 what kind of contract should he be given and will he tak a big wage cut and I still say not good enough. Best deal swap him for Osman.

You didn't mention his wages - you said he's too old and not good enough. Neither point is true.

It'll be a loan move, obviously. We'll pay a portion of his wages for a year and he'll play out of his skin in the hopes of sneaking into the world cup squad.

It'd be a very decent move for us.

Don't think so mate; Osman will be permanently on the bench and the reserves, as Roberto rotates Barry and Gibson...I have no problem with that...b)

You'd have this I believe:

803944_Everton.jpg

Assuming Fellaini leaves. Osman will rotate in for Barkley and Gibson, Barry would slot in and play every week.

Decent side that tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back