Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Gareth Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love us to sign Darren Fletcher, btw. Great player.

Off topic I know. Maybe he can be used to sweeten the deal for Fellaini. 20m + Darren Fletcher and it's a deal for me. I'd say he's a 10m player on his day, when fit.

Then we can have two injury prone United CMs. Maybe we should go for the holy treating room trinity and approach Hargreaves as well?

Then we can have two injury prone United CMs. Maybe we should go for the holy treating room trinity and approach Hargreaves as well?

Obviously only mean if he is fit and overcomes his current illness/injury whatever it is.

He's not a sicknote usually, and Fergie didn't constantly pick him for the important games because he is ****e.

However, that said, he is 30 in February, so maybe not the smartest move. Thought he was younger meself.

Good player, Fletcher. Very good player indeed.

But if he gets over his illness United will want to keep him.

That's why I said Yaya AND Fernandinho.

Fair enough. Like I've said I don't want him playing CM for us either but some of this is a bit OTT. He's not Nyarko.

He played CM against united and we won. City we won. And there were other sides with powerful midfields where he played and we did well.

Fair enough. Like I've said I don't want him playing CM for us either but some of this is a bit OTT. He's not Nyarko.

He played CM against united and we won. City we won. And there were other sides with powerful midfields where he played and we did well.

Think this is half the problem mate. He'll have 2 good games out of 30.

I think if we get Gareth Barry, it will only be as cover for Gibson, like Hitzlsberger was last year. He probably wouldnt play that much, just more than he will at City.

Obviously only mean if he is fit and overcomes his current illness/injury whatever it is.

He's not a sicknote usually, and Fergie didn't constantly pick him for the important games because he is ****e.

However, that said, he is 30 in February, so maybe not the smartest move. Thought he was younger meself.

No guarantee he'll play again lid. Ulcerative colitis he has I think. Very nasty.

I think if we get Gareth Barry, it will only be as cover for Gibson, like Hitzlsberger was last year. He probably wouldnt play that much, just more than he will at City.

Barry would play a lot more than that. Probably more time than Osman to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back